FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Catching anything?  (Read 3803 times)

Iahwkfshr

Catching anything?
« on: Apr 29, 2011, 08:26 AM »
Anyone catching anything out there? Heading out today since the weather is suppose to get up to 68 degrees. Hopefully I'll get into the crappies pending on the water temp? We shall see, good luck out there!

The Prizz

• Southside Chi-towner
Re: Catching anything?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2011, 09:53 AM »
I think the whole Midwest is going to "LIGHT UP" with this warmup! The fish are as sick of this rain as we are!! Any day now....L8r, Prizz
Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!    Prizz

Iahwkfshr

« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2011, 04:23 PM »
I went today from 10-2 and the wind was just messing everything up, only managed a dink bass.. Oh well tomorrow is another day and hopefully that cold front doesn't come in and it warms up some more!

Basspro23

• Bass. A word that turns serious fisherman on.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2011, 09:45 PM »
well. i have been going to the private lake in town, and nothing has been producing, but a few small cats and a bullhead. Maybe a bass here or there. others around me are catching some nice sized fish. i hope fishing improves!!   ;D ;D
Fishing is the sport of drowning worms.

therealjt

« Reply #4 on: Apr 29, 2011, 10:44 PM »
been fishing some farm ponds and the crappie have been hot.... now its my favorite time of year, morels are popping and the crappie are biting, makes for one good meal there
quoted from piker1
"flyfishing is just like eating popcorn , once ya start you can't stop lol ......"

Iahwkfshr

« Reply #5 on: Apr 30, 2011, 08:29 AM »
Yeah you cant beat a good old farm pond! This is definitely the nice time of year, to bad the weather can't just stay around in the 60's!

tsmith17

• A day of bad fishing is still a good day.
« Reply #6 on: Apr 30, 2011, 11:29 PM »
Been too cold up here for a while.  Now with the warm-up, it should start to pick up.

Basspro23

• Bass. A word that turns serious fisherman on.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 07:23 PM »
Well, i think the bass are moving in, because i miss 2 huge bass. one looked to be around 2 pounds, but one looked to be around 7 pounds. it jumped off of my xrap. :( it made me so mad.
Fishing is the sport of drowning worms.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.