FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: SURE BARLEYDOG, MAKE ME JEALOUS!  (Read 2623 times)

DIRTBALL2

SURE BARLEYDOG, MAKE ME JEALOUS!
« on: Jul 04, 2005, 01:34 AM »
Hey Barleydog, After checking out your pictures on the photo page, I've decided that the only reason you posted them was to make me jealous. You really kicked some scaly butt! Are you sure you didn't just call Hertz Rent-A-Fish? You really did catch all those fish? As I said before,"Even a blind squirrel gets to find a nut once in a while!"LOL ;) In the reply I sent to your PM, I forgot to mention that I most certainly do fish for lake trout. It's a lot of fun trolling for them when they are up shallow in the spring. My favorite way to target them is when I'm ice fishing. Favorite bait is a Swedish Pimple.(Skedda ga pimplen?) When I smoke those lakers, you have food for the God's! It's true! Would I B.S. you? ;D ;) Tight lines and FISH ON! DIRTBALL2 ;)
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Barleydog

• Wishin' I was a fishin'
Re: SURE BARLEYDOG, MAKE ME JEALOUS!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 05, 2005, 12:37 PM »
Now Keith!  You'll have to fess up that recipe for smoked laker!  ;)   I have yet to put one on the smoker, but there's always that one fish that swallowed the hook and bled all over the boat.  I wish my luck for burbot was as good as Saturday's trip.  Those fish have my number?? ???  Oh well, lakers and char are a blast!  Anytime you use salmon gear to catch lake fish, you know your in for a fun day. :tipup:  I have a heck of a time catching lakers under the ice.  THey have my number!  I wish this squirrel would find a nut!!!       

grumpymoe

« Reply #2 on: Aug 06, 2005, 09:37 PM »
Sounds like you TWO need to get a trip down this way and fish for fun lakers of the weather of your choosin........Dirtball...........post the darn recipe......BarleyDog......lets poach DB... ;D ;D.....Grump ;D

Barleydog

• Wishin' I was a fishin'
« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2005, 01:52 AM »
Grump,  Keith's galavanting around the world trying to get a Scandinavian honey for a second wife! :o ;D  Or Fishing in your neck of the woods.... ???  Can't seem to pin that man down!  Where's the recipe Keith?  ;)  You know I'm wanting to head down to "Club Moe."  Gotta get that roll out in the shanty ready for me?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.