FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: fourth lake/fulton chain boat launch  (Read 1855 times)

finsntins

fourth lake/fulton chain boat launch
« on: Sep 29, 2022, 11:20 AM »
the state launch in inlet is closed until next spring sometime.its getting a makeover.this is the only public launch on the chain from the pond to fourth lake.there are a couple marinas that have launches,but not sure if they are letting the public use them.
MISS B.HAVEN' SPORT FISHING

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: fourth lake/fulton chain boat launch
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29, 2022, 12:16 PM »
Yea I seen that..
Its about stinkin time... 8)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

finsntins

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 05:59 AM »
launch is finally open,only took 7 months to do two weeks worth of work,but its done and looks great!!!!!unfortunately the same problem still exists,way to small for the amount of boats.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 06:08 AM »
Someone will hit the new fences by the end of the season..😎😎
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

finsntins

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 06:25 AM »
certainly going to be a sh*t show!!!!going to be fun to watch people try to back their trailers out of the parking spot and back all the way to the ramp.sure hope inlet plans on parking a cop there from memorial day to labor day to try to keep the peace!!!lol

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2023, 06:39 AM »
Big bass tournament next month and there’s almost 20 entries already…
 I better get there at 3 am to get a good parking spot..😁

ECobb91

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2023, 08:16 AM »
Surprised that tournament got so many entries. Dan (who is also my wife’s cousin) has hosted quite a few 4th lake tournaments there and usually would get 10-12. I was going to fish it with my buddy who grew up in Old Forge but we just have way too much going on. Usually the guys fishing tournaments are lot faster and smoother at the ramp than most. That ramp is always rough on the weekends. I love fishing that water but i try to avoid it once peak tourist season hits.

When I was an officer of Dans club for the last 6 years, we always had a tournament at 4th lake. The last time planned to do the weigh in at arrowhead to avoid clogging up the ramp. That would’ve worked out great until we realized the guy that had the weigh in stuff parked at the ramp.

lowaccord66

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2023, 08:27 PM »
Big bass tournament next month and there’s almost 20 entries already…
 I better get there at 3 am to get a good parking spot..😁

Do they have a permitted start time?  Down here they cant start earlier than 7 so we would always go early and hit as many spots as we could.  Especially on Candlewood where its not uncommon to have 3 20 boat tournaments going on at once.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.