FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lakesideflies.com  (Read 2421 times)

gamefisher

Lakesideflies.com
« on: Apr 26, 2023, 08:33 AM »
For any of you guys looking for some spring streamers to spruce up your inventory, I cant say enough about this small Maine company I found on the net.  So professionally done, A to Z.  Give them a look if in the market, I think you will be impressed as well. 

fishlessman

Re: Lakesideflies.com
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2023, 12:25 PM »
For any of you guys looking for some spring streamers to spruce up your inventory, I cant say enough about this small Maine company I found on the net.  So professionally done, A to Z.  Give them a look if in the market, I think you will be impressed as well.

Kat ties some nice flies, i have a box full

fish wayniac

« Reply #2 on: Apr 26, 2023, 05:30 PM »
Yes, Katie has nice looking streamers . I bought some last year and she gave me 2 more free with the order.

teampar

• "It is what it is"
« Reply #3 on: Jul 11, 2023, 07:25 AM »

I ordered a few tandem streamers and the quality is top notch. Inventory control needs some work, ordered on 4/26 did not arrive until 7/10. Hope they are worth the wait.

fishlessman

« Reply #4 on: Jul 31, 2023, 02:11 PM »
she ties to order, she tied me 50 plus flies late fall and they were delivered within a week or two. doesnt keep much inventory from what i see. dont wait to order during the prime season.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.