FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wipe my Craps.  (Read 1790 times)

SLAYERFISH

Wipe my Craps.
« on: May 09, 2023, 10:25 AM »
Took Dan's boat east to catching Nirvana.  Caught 125 fish in 2 days.  Woulda got more but the tornado warnings caused us to leave the lake a couple hrs early on the 1st day. :P

Sunday was mostly Crappy with  wipers, whites, walleyes, drum, and a LMB. 2nd day crappies were few and far between but the Wipers and Wallys came out to play. Man those Wipers kick butt!  Try to take the pole outta yer hands EVERY strike. ;D

Craps were 12-14.5" and the wipers were 3-4lbs. Wallys were good eaters 15-19".

Most fish were in the trees 3-5 ft deep slow rolling cheap plastics.  I got some in 18" of water.   I love action and it was action City! :D

Lost lots of grubs and fish in the trees but that's fine.

taxid

Re: Wipe my Craps.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 11:53 AM »
Very nice! Is this the same place that has the rainbows and browns?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 11:59 AM »
Very nice! Is this the same place that has the rainbows and browns?

No. That's in Wyoming.  This is in Kansas!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 12:40 PM »
Nice job boyz..✌️✌️👍👍
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2023, 01:43 PM »
That’s a very strange topic heading.

Think I’ll pass.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

taxid

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 02:29 PM »
That’s a very strange topic heading.

Think I’ll pass.

:rotflol:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 02:29 PM »
No. That's in Wyoming.  This is in Kansas!

Got it. Didn't think so but thought I'd ask.

rigo.shark1

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2023, 03:35 PM »
It's always exciting when the wipers and walleyes are active. Losing grubs and fish in the trees is just part of the game, but it's worth it for the thrill. How deep were you fishing when you found the most crappies?

Tampa, FL Angler 🎣 | Chasing the Big Ones 🐟 | Saltwater & Freshwater Fanatic | Always Ready to Cast a Line and Share Stories 🌊🎣🌞

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2023, 04:00 PM »
It's always exciting when the wipers and walleyes are active. Losing grubs and fish in the trees is just part of the game, but it's worth it for the thrill. How deep were you fishing when you found the most crappies?

3-5 ft.

iceman260

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2023, 06:43 AM »
Nice haul slayer.

rigo.shark1

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2023, 03:44 PM »
Dang, mate! Sound like you really hit the jackpot out there, especially with them Wipers putting up such a fight - nothing like feeling that rod bend, eh? ;D Can't help but envy those Crappies and Wallys sizes - that's some proper fishing! Them trees can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but losing a few grubs is all part of the fun. Keep up the good work! ;)

Tampa, FL Angler 🎣 | Chasing the Big Ones 🐟 | Saltwater & Freshwater Fanatic | Always Ready to Cast a Line and Share Stories 🌊🎣🌞

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.