FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: PERCH  (Read 24846 times)

abishop

Re: PERCH
« Reply #75 on: Sep 01, 2018, 08:57 AM »
Anyone going to give it a try this weekend,I wish I could ,south winds for most of weekend ,fill me in if you find them!
Would love to hear about someone getting some. If they are around I would like to give it a go on Monday...

abishop

« Reply #76 on: Sep 01, 2018, 11:03 AM »
Just heard that perch r being caught by Washington pier in the mouth. I would like to have someone who has been there to confirm this. ANYONE????

MC_angler

« Reply #77 on: Sep 01, 2018, 02:30 PM »
Yes, people have been catching perch in the harbor at MC for about a week or two

water temps look good for perch fishing in the normal spots, too

abishop

« Reply #78 on: Sep 02, 2018, 07:29 AM »
Anyone going after the gold today. I will b going tomorrow. Unless the wife has other plans.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #79 on: Sep 03, 2018, 09:09 AM »
Finally all things are lining up,south winds ,cool water ,and I have the day off Tuesday .Im going to be on the water by 630,hope those perch are hungry.If any one has been out let’s hear some good reports ,I’m definitely going regardless 😁

Spooled85

« Reply #80 on: Sep 03, 2018, 10:47 AM »
Good luck , ain't looking good on the 10 day with all the rain and storms . And looks like they got some storms up that was today also

fishcrazy

« Reply #81 on: Sep 04, 2018, 01:14 PM »
The monsoon didn’t help at all. Only a few at MC and a couple doubles on at portage but no size or numbers. Only marked a couple small pods

Spooled85

« Reply #82 on: Sep 04, 2018, 04:45 PM »
From what I'm hearing from the charter community there is not any big numbers or sizes being found ....

fishcrazy

« Reply #83 on: Sep 04, 2018, 05:36 PM »
It’s a shame. Last couple years have not been good. Miss having fun perch fishing it’s more of a chore now. Everyone was trolling by the mouth in Portage. Kings are probably closer with temps around 60degrees

Spooled85

« Reply #84 on: Sep 04, 2018, 06:06 PM »
The perch was actually better this yr than the past few for me . It lasted about 3 weekends and then all the north winds scattered them ! Lil early for Kings yet but it shouldn't be long. Heck I was in Orange county this past weekend and they are already showing the start of some fall colors ! What was the water temp while you was out ?

taxid

« Reply #85 on: Sep 04, 2018, 06:33 PM »
The perch was actually better this yr than the past few for me . It lasted about 3 weekends and then all the north winds scattered them ! Lil early for Kings yet but it shouldn't be long. Heck I was in Orange county this past weekend and they are already showing the start of some fall colors ! What was the water temp while you was out ?

60 F. on the surface due to the south winds?!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishcrazy

« Reply #86 on: Sep 04, 2018, 06:44 PM »
I was in the Upper Peninsula during the best perch run this year..so everyone tells me. Will definitely fish them for a while yet I live close. Temps were low 60F anywhere past the breakwalls

Spooled85

« Reply #87 on: Sep 04, 2018, 06:49 PM »
Wow that is crazy ! Last time I was out it was in the 80's

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #88 on: Sep 04, 2018, 07:39 PM »
Well had emergency pop up at work and made some money instead of going ,by the sounds of last post I didn’t miss much.I think I will just give up this year and wait it out for cooler weather around my neck of the woods .plenty of nice perch to be had on wawasee!

fishcrazy

« Reply #89 on: Sep 05, 2018, 07:35 AM »
I need to make the trek east just haven’t had a chance. Off the last week this month   Watch out wawa here I come

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.