FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Duck in the Bar-B  (Read 2455 times)

howey1176

• Gone Fishin'
Duck in the Bar-B
« on: May 05, 2005, 05:27 AM »
I need some help here guys. I need to do a duck for Sunday (moms day). I am a decent cook but have never done a duck. Most of my cooking is done on the grill. So I would like to do it that way. Does anyone have any ideas or recipes. I'm pretty much flying blind here. Any help would be great.  :-\

Thanks
Harold
Harold

venisonman

Re: Duck in the Bar-B
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 10:28 AM »
Marinate duck breast in teriyaki sauce for an hour or so. Then grill on the BBQ like a steak.........OUTSTANDING!
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

OTIS

Re: Duck in the Bar-B
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 11:36 AM »
Marinate the duck breast in your favorite marinade, then place it on a nice piece of hickory or masquite.  Cook on the grill, then throw away the duck and eat the board!  This also works well for goose!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.