FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: homade trolling spoon boxes and body bait boxes plans needed  (Read 1521 times)

boondox

i am looking to make a wooden spoon box I have a couple idea's but was wondering if others out there had pictures or even plans of spoon boxes they made or bought??    I will put mine up when finished just wondering what the hot boxes for spoons are that are home made? seen a few special mate boxes did not really care for them is why I am making my own plus for $70 I think I can do better? also any other kind of boxes from pencil plugs to body baits cause I use them all... doing this for my winter project is why I am bring this up...

boondox

here is one that cost me a whole $15 to make the spring bait bars were made with a janns net craft model 20 tack-L- tool for making spings and baits the rest the wood, screws, staples, I already had took a whole two hour to cut and to assemble besides the hour to make the springs  last night.... I made it so it would hold the spoons on the springs and hold 4 quarter pound spools of mono leader... so with these pictures  please enjoy the pictures I got ideas for pencil plugs to I bought a box to copy .. so will get to that later...

boondox

finally decide to use Plano 3500 series boxes for the body baits in this box and the spring bait bars for the spoons I also put two bait bars on the front to hold the pree rigs and a leader dispenser here is a picture of the finished product..

ya they made those whille spoon boxes for a short time they worked but the springs got stretched out ....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.