FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: PERCH  (Read 12930 times)

Boomer

Re: PERCH
« Reply #60 on: Jul 27, 2017, 09:51 AM »
Boomer I was the guy in the red polar kraft  I headed Easton front of condos and finally boated my limit around 5 most of mine were about the same  I will say the evening bite seemed to be better nice talking to you
Glad to meet you too. Happy you finished on a positive. Thanks for the help with the fishfinder. Maybe next time they will all be over 12 inches and lots of jumbos added in.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #61 on: Jul 27, 2017, 03:15 PM »
I hate to be negative but this is my take on the perch fishery .With the ivasive mussels and food sources being depleted I don't think thevpetfh fishery will ever be like it was  you'll still get some nice ones but just not as msny

libo

« Reply #62 on: Jul 27, 2017, 04:15 PM »
   last two days have been very good perch fishing, limits both days. hope this little cold front doesn't stir the lake up to much. 

abishop

« Reply #63 on: Jul 30, 2017, 02:56 PM »
Who all went out today. Going tomorrow 4 my maiden voyage. Weather is finally on our side. Going out from Michigan City, Not sure if heading towards Mt. Baldy or the condos.

abishop

« Reply #64 on: Jul 31, 2017, 03:50 PM »
What a beautiful day to go on a boat ride. Fished 6 1/2 hours and only 1 4 inch perch. Fished west of portage east to blue tower. From 46 to 14 feet. NADA....Talked to about 8 others and nobody caught anything. The north winds must of moved them deep. By Wednesday they should be back.

abishop

« Reply #65 on: Aug 01, 2017, 03:36 PM »
Anyone get any today?

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #66 on: Aug 01, 2017, 04:08 PM »
I would think some  one must of ,tomorrow looks good with the wind directions wish I could get away

abishop

« Reply #67 on: Aug 01, 2017, 07:35 PM »
I am off tomorrow, but the reports I have heard today is worse than yesterday. Find if hard to believe it could be worse than yesterday because I talked to around 8 boats and no one caught ANY. I was hoping to give it another go in the morning but with the thunderstorms that are in the forecast and all the bad fishing reports I have heard think I will wait.

kfishdoctor

« Reply #68 on: Aug 01, 2017, 09:51 PM »
Al, I think you are becoming perch possessed!!!!!!

MC_angler

« Reply #69 on: Aug 02, 2017, 11:05 AM »
Water is set up pretty badly right now, its in the low 70s top to bottom all the way out to 50 feet.  That scatters the fish

Big cold front coming in probably won't help stabilize anything, either. been a rough year for perch fishing, just never have gotten stable water and weather

abishop

« Reply #70 on: Aug 05, 2017, 01:00 PM »
Given the upcoming weather when do you think they will come back into our area 2-3 weeks????? Hopefully the chinook wont be making their run keeping the perch out...

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #71 on: Aug 06, 2017, 09:41 PM »
Given the upcoming weather when do you think they will come back into our area 2-3 weeks????? Hopefully the chinook wont be making their run keeping the perch out...
I cant wait for the kings to come and push the perch out of the area!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

wallin

« Reply #72 on: Aug 08, 2017, 09:42 PM »
At least you got out Al, I've only made it out once this year for the Perch.
Wallin

abishop

« Reply #73 on: Aug 10, 2017, 05:15 PM »
anyone get out today?

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #74 on: Aug 11, 2017, 03:19 PM »
anyone get out today?

Heard they are in 50 f.o.w.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.