FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Rico??  (Read 19494 times)

crappie66

• BOILER UP
Rico??
« on: Aug 22, 2005, 12:13 PM »
Just wanted to let you know I came across something that lets me know there are some sane sports fans down south, I guess it kind of gives Tennessee hope.

asphalt_kid

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Anybody seen my ice auger?????
Re: Rico??
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2005, 10:09 PM »
LOL 

What do you get when you cross a Purdue fan  and a Tennesee fan???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

slimjim7461

« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2005, 07:43 AM »
You get a "TRUE BLUE WILDCAT"     

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2005, 01:15 PM »
Kentucky and football can't even be used together.  Is it true nobody on the Kentucky football team needs a mouth piece?

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #4 on: Aug 26, 2005, 07:10 AM »
and so it begins!!!! by the way crappie that plate has to belong to a disgruntled vanderbilt fan....it makes me want to vomit..lol

slimjim7461

« Reply #5 on: Aug 26, 2005, 07:34 AM »
I got 2 Purdue wrestlers and 2 Purdue football players coming down for the weekend to fish in a Walleye tournament on Brookville,and I'm gonna flat a$$$$$$ wear e'm out,before they leave they'll wanna go get they're teeth pulled and play for Kentucky(lmao)Purdue just isn't a good choice,Im sorry Crappie66,anyway Rico,how ya been?I've been spankin them Walleyes on a day to day bases,gettin burnt out on em,Im ready for a little hard water I believe,

Take Care,
                                                                           Jimmy

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #6 on: Aug 26, 2005, 07:39 PM »
been doing good...working my ace off and every now and then catching some fish...by the way fellas meet my new best friend...his name is peyton and he cant wait for the ice or the college football season to start....lmao

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #7 on: Aug 27, 2005, 01:17 PM »
Good looking dog, but please please please don't tell me you named him after the highly overrated Dolt's quarterback. 

Rico, I saw an article stating why your Colt's will never win a Superbowl.  It said because the best linebacker in Indianapolis is Ron Artest who plays for the Pacers.

Anyways, have you been to the Honey Hole lately?  I have only fished twice since we were there, it's been to d**n hot for me to fish.  Bring on the ice, 3.5 to 4 months, can't wait.

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #8 on: Aug 30, 2005, 02:57 PM »
yea crappie i have been hitting the honey hole about every two weeks really slowed down a month ago...had to fish for 4-5 hours just to catch twenty.  i think the lake has "turned over"  vegetation floating everywhere...it is time to put the minnows on the hook, but i probably wont get there for a couple of weeks now...

hell yes the dog is named after the greatest QB playing the game, who happened to play for my favorite college team...what did you want me to call him?  "McNabb"?  LMAO

Oh well maybe Peyton is destined to be another Dan Marino, but i love him...

Bring on the ice and you bring the beer!!!!!!!! :P

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #9 on: Aug 31, 2005, 03:05 AM »
Is this the beer you wanted me to bring?

slimjim7461

« Reply #10 on: Aug 31, 2005, 06:01 AM »
If you're lantern gets to puttin off to much light,you're more than welcome to borrow my lantern cover     (lol)       

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #11 on: Aug 31, 2005, 06:31 AM »
lol...yes crappie, i will try anything once!!! hey jimmy maybe after drinking six of them boiler beers i could use that lampshade as a barf bag...lol ;)

slimjim7461

« Reply #12 on: Aug 31, 2005, 07:21 PM »
Lmao,if you're gonna use it for a barf bag,you might need this to hang it up to dry out...............   

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #13 on: Sep 04, 2005, 04:39 PM »
Looks like you might want to pack up the Kentucky items and send them off to the Goodwill.  Kentucky is getting worked by Louisville, not a good way to start of the season with a loss.

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #14 on: Sep 18, 2005, 03:26 AM »
What a good day in college football.  Purdue wins yet again. 

Kentucky gets beat by the Hoosiers, yes that is the Hoosiers, wow.
Tennessee gets beat, very nice.

Rico you drinking beer from those TN glasses, trying to drown the sorrows of a loss.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.