FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Who's been fishin where?  (Read 2907 times)

asphalt_kid

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Anybody seen my ice auger?????
Who's been fishin where?
« on: Oct 31, 2005, 09:32 PM »
Anybody else been fishing or has the cooler weather put a damper on the line wetting?
I have been catching a few fish at various lakes on the way to work and on the way home from work. Largemouth, gills, some small crappie, and small walleyes. Been working the night shift on the Interstate so fishing times vary from day to day depending on what time we get done paving. 
Anybody else got anything to add?

Cmon ice, I am ready to fillet some fish.

slimjim7461

Re: Who's been fishin where?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2005, 10:09 AM »
Im still gettin a few eyes Shawn,been hittin Summit pretty hard these last 3 days,I got 2 keepers,a 16-1/2" and a 17",vertical jiggin a spoon,in 40' of water,gettin a few gills up there two,

Jimmy

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #2 on: Nov 02, 2005, 04:26 PM »
Anybody else been fishing or has the cooler weather put a damper on the line wetting?
I have been catching a few fish at various lakes on the way to work and on the way home from work. Largemouth, gills, some small crappie, and small walleyes. Been working the night shift on the Interstate so fishing times vary from day to day depending on what time we get done paving. 
Anybody else got anything to add?

Cmon ice, I am ready to fillet some fish.
I wish you would hurry up and get that Interstate done! :laugh:

asphalt_kid

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Anybody seen my ice auger?????
« Reply #3 on: Nov 04, 2005, 08:44 PM »
Hey Rico quit yer whiningabout the interstate and stay up north.

LOL

I am ready to make the trek up to the Honey Hole  are you ready?

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #4 on: Nov 05, 2005, 06:03 AM »
Hey Rico quit yer whiningabout the interstate and stay up north.

LOL

I am ready to make the trek up to the Honey Hole  are you ready?

oh yea i am ready, by the way kid i did find another sweet spot a few miles south of my doorstep!!!  no monsters takin' from the hole this summer,  so maybe there is a "mounter" waiting to be snagged through the ice.  just curious, have you ever fished the mississenawa reservoir?

YR bender

« Reply #5 on: Nov 07, 2005, 01:18 PM »
I have fished the Miss. Have done pretty well, too. I have never ice fished it, though. All the crappies came from brush in 3 to 15 fow. We used jigs and jigs tipped with minnows. Both methods produced fish.

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #6 on: Nov 07, 2005, 01:22 PM »
Rico we didn't get any monster that day we were out, but we each got a 12.5 incher, still not bad.

Rico, I initially said I was going to cheer for ND against Tenn, but I changed my mind a few days before the game, your boys let me down, I have a feeling this ND and Weis hype is going to get out of control, probably to the same extent the USC hype is, tired of it already.

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #7 on: Nov 07, 2005, 04:05 PM »
Rico we didn't get any monster that day we were out, but we each got a 12.5 incher, still not bad.

Rico, I initially said I was going to cheer for ND against Tenn, but I changed my mind a few days before the game, your boys let me down, I have a feeling this ND and Weis hype is going to get out of control, probably to the same extent the USC hype is, tired of it already.

Tennessee and Notre Dame played Sat.?  I am already in the b-ball mood.  The only team having a worse year than your Boilers is my Vols...I dont want to hear a G*****N word Kid! :'( :'( :'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.