FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Memorial Day fishing plans?  (Read 4894 times)

Cider

Re: Memorial Day fishing plans?
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2004, 08:19 AM »
Well. the truck is packed and pointing North!  A little behind schedule, but it's a vacation right!?!  I'm outta here!  ;D

Fozsey stick your thumb out for the forest green Silverado when it goes by!  I'll thumb my nose at ya!!  :P

Good fishin' to everyone this weekend and keep safety in mind with everything you do!  Let's not hear about any tragedies on Tuesday morning.  Unless your talking about the one that got away!

Tight lines everyone!

fozsey

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2004, 08:20 AM »
Have a nice weekend Mike. Relax and enjoy.  ;)

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2004, 09:39 AM »
Looks like the weather will cooperate enough this weekend for my 3 year old to finally get his first fishing trip with his own Mickey Mouse fishing pole  ;D!  We will be trying for some stocker trout and panfish at a little lake near us.  This should be one of my best fishing trips all year!
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2004, 10:21 AM »
Going north to a log cabin (built in the 20s as a logging camp) without running water, telephones (no cell phone service either), television, electricity, or paved roads. 

I don't know how your'e going to make it without your internet Cider!! ;D ;D

I'm having a garage sale Sat & Sun. Maybe sneak out onto the Bow sometime. Forecast is rain, rain, rain, ohhhh and some more rain.

Cheers all and to all my yankee friends, have a safe weekend.
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.