FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New Personal Best Kayak Pike  (Read 3772 times)

caught_the_fever

Re: New Personal Best Kayak Pike
« Reply #15 on: Jul 28, 2020, 04:32 PM »
To quote a wise man from the movies, you're "gonna need a bigger boat!"    That thing's a beast.   Nice work.

PS - heck of a job keeping the video family friendly despite the bite.  You're a better man than I!

PikeKing23

« Reply #16 on: Jul 29, 2020, 06:43 AM »
Nice fish.  Especially with your hand made pole and lure. :thumbup_smilie:

lowaccord66

« Reply #17 on: Jul 30, 2020, 07:04 AM »
Yes I do. They are the first lure I started making 13 years ago!!!

Nice, that's gotta feel good.  I like your stuff relaxing to watch when I can't fish.  How about a laker video?  Can you jig them decently in that pdl is what im wondering.

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
« Reply #18 on: Jul 31, 2020, 07:48 AM »
To quote a wise man from the movies, you're "gonna need a bigger boat!"    That thing's a beast.   Nice work.

PS - heck of a job keeping the video family friendly despite the bite.  You're a better man than I!
That’s the worst thing about pike fishing in a kayak, not a lot of room when they thrash around. 2 trebles, gill plates, a bunch of little razor sharp teeth are bound to get you one way or another!!
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
« Reply #19 on: Jul 31, 2020, 07:50 AM »
Nice, that's gotta feel good.  I like your stuff relaxing to watch when I can't fish.  How about a laker video?  Can you jig them decently in that pdl is what im wondering.
I love catching fish on homemade gear. I try to make as much as I can. And I am planning on a laker video soon. I plan on trolling, and jogging for them in the PDL. May be closer to fall tho
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

Smallmouth Squarepants

« Reply #20 on: Jul 31, 2020, 10:13 AM »
That’s the worst thing about pike fishing in a kayak, not a lot of room when they thrash around. 2 trebles, gill plates, a bunch of little razor sharp teeth are bound to get you one way or another!!
I can't imagine. Landing them in my 17 ft canoe is hairy enough! Great fish!

Pikin Aint Easy

« Reply #21 on: Nov 19, 2020, 02:37 PM »
Beautiful Pike and beautiful back river system that they love so much!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.