FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: fish on kevin ....RIP  (Read 1629 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
fish on kevin ....RIP
« on: Aug 24, 2018, 10:05 AM »
 RIP Capt. Kevin Davis

oswego river lost one of the best drift boat capt. and  a man that loved fishing ....catch the drift.....
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
Re: fish on kevin ....RIP
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2018, 09:06 AM »
Hold the phone Trapper......Young man, his father lives not far from me. Did he mate "Top Gun" when not drift boating? I've only heard good things about him, but never had the pleasure to meet him. His dad is one heck of a fisherman too. Any more info would be appreciated.

big_guy_13021

« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2018, 05:46 PM »
Rugburn info calling hours 4 to 7 Nelson funeral home Oswego Sept 19th..then Sept 20 th at 10 am they will have a memorial service same place..I know Kevin will be missed by many ppl he was a great guide and always shared his little secrets for catching fish in the river..RIP Kevin he will be a guardian on the Oswego river for sure..

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #3 on: Aug 31, 2018, 08:02 AM »
His full obituary was in our local newspaper yesterday. I'll quote a small portion. "He began guiding on the Salmon and Oswego Rivers at the age of 22 and, during lake season, began working as a mate on Lake Ontario. From April to September every year, Kevin could be found aboard Hat Trick, where he fished beside Jimmy "Gramps" Staves, who thought of "the pup" as a son."
RIP Kevin, he was 47 years old.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.