FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 40 inch walleye??  (Read 7238 times)

KingPerch

Re: 40 inch walleye??
« Reply #45 on: Sep 08, 2018, 06:17 PM »
That is Todd frank I’ve have known him and his family my whole life ,he’s a tackle rep these days , I’m lucky as I get to see many products before they hit I-cast
 Far as good lol without luck it doesn’t happen , , i know lots of very successful fisherman and I’m proud to say  most are members of these 2 sites , and get to read about other successful fishermen around the country and I enjoy the pics
I gotta say that the first time I shook Todd’s hand... it made me a better walleye fisherman.😁 What a wealth of knowledge that guy is!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #46 on: Sep 08, 2018, 06:53 PM »
Hunts
Those are nice fish , congrats to your cousin

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #47 on: Sep 09, 2018, 07:42 AM »
this  is  a  picture  of  me  fighting the  biggest walleye i  ever caught years  ago   ...it  hit  a  dixie  spiner  with leach  combo ...i  was  using  a  7  foot  st croix bait caster with a   ambassidor 2500 spooled  with  15 lb braided .... i  will not  give the exact location  as  freddie   showed it to me and i won't burn his spots  sorry  .... i  never  weight  it  as  i was  afraid i  had over  stressed him and returned him  to the water as soon as possiable besides i  don't like  keeping walleyes  after they get over 25 inches...taste  like mush 

you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

filetandrelease

« Reply #48 on: Sep 09, 2018, 07:52 AM »

Thanks Trapp for not being a spot burner , it will be happening soon , and maybe you’ll get another trophy 🏆  this season

Mac Attack

« Reply #49 on: Sep 09, 2018, 09:07 AM »
Trap is a trophy.

;)

filetandrelease

« Reply #50 on: Sep 09, 2018, 09:51 AM »
Trap is a trophy.
 ;)

Yea his a trophy all right 🤪

fishinjohn

« Reply #51 on: Sep 09, 2018, 05:57 PM »
this  is  a  picture  of  me  fighting the  biggest walleye i  ever caught years  ago   ...it  hit  a  dixie  spiner  with leach  combo ...i  was  using  a  7  foot  st croix bait caster with a   ambassidor 2500 spooled  with  15 lb braided .... i  will not  give the exact location  as  freddie   showed it to me and i won't burn his spots  sorry  .... i  never  weight  it  as  i was  afraid i  had over  stressed him and returned him  to the water as soon as possiable besides i  don't like  keeping walleyes  after they get over 25 inches...taste  like mush 

I almost peed my pants I laughed so hard when I saw this post

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.