FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: your location  (Read 15450 times)

broken rod

• CPR
Re: your location
« Reply #15 on: Mar 30, 2004, 07:05 PM »
lots of guys from milwauke  :)
  went down there for a neal young concert at the ample theater took a walk down by the water before the show lots off guys fishing down there any idea what they were fishing for  ;D
tight lines, chuck

newoodhntr

« Reply #16 on: Mar 30, 2004, 07:57 PM »
Broken Rod,                      Haven't been down to the dams yet the water is a little to high and fast for me. Are you putting in by hwy.107 landing and going up river from there?That's a pretty good ride. I usually head down river from there and fish that area. After fishing season opens I do most of my fishing in Minocqua area and leave the boat up there. I think i'll be ice fishing again this weekend .    Newoodhntr

fishbuyer

« Reply #17 on: Mar 30, 2004, 08:14 PM »
Hey brokenrod Campbellsport is just south of Fond du Lac some nice small fishing lakes in the Northern Kettle Moraine area

broken rod

• CPR
« Reply #18 on: Mar 30, 2004, 08:38 PM »
 newoodhntr ya were putting in on the last landing on 107 buddies got a jet its awesome on the river ;D there still alot of ice on the lakes?
tight lines, chuck

broken rod

• CPR
« Reply #19 on: Mar 30, 2004, 08:40 PM »
fishbuyer never been fishing down that way i really hope to get out and travel around wisconsin this year and try out some of these places any catfishing in your area ;D
tight lines, chuck

newoodhntr

« Reply #20 on: Mar 31, 2004, 08:50 PM »
Broken Rod           Just checked the fishing reports from the bait shops in minocqua and sounds like the rain helped get rid of all the snow and slush and they are saying slippery conditions walking. Last weekend there was a good two foot of ice before the rain, it wiil be around for awhile I think.         Newoodhtnr

KingCabelas

« Reply #21 on: Apr 05, 2004, 02:32 PM »
Just wondering if anyone is from around the Hudson area/St. Croix County. I like to fish the St. Croix River in the spring/summer for walleyes and other lakes around the county for bass and panfish. Any hotspots/other info would be awesome.

-KingCabelas
Men and fish are alike....they both get in trouble when they open their mouths!

HMAN

« Reply #22 on: Apr 07, 2004, 01:31 AM »
Hey Fellas.  I'm From the La Crosse area and mainly fish the Mississippi, Lake Onalaska, and Lake Neshonic for crappie, sunnies, and eye's.  The only problem I have in the spring and summer is bowfishing in the area.  So if all you fisherman see any carp or gar while your out on the water, drop me a line and I'll take care of them for ya.

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
« Reply #23 on: Apr 07, 2004, 08:09 AM »
welcome HMAN. hope you enjoy this site. I am one of the moderators for this site so if you want any body of water posted, let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

broken rod

• CPR
« Reply #24 on: Apr 07, 2004, 06:02 PM »
high there hman always nice too see new people ;D
tight lines, chuck

Dihardfisher

• Wisc. Goats
« Reply #25 on: Apr 08, 2004, 11:10 AM »
Welcome to the site Hman. 

-Well Himo this site is really stating to take off.  The word is out. ;D
Fishing, Beer, and Women.  What else could a Goatboy ask for?

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
« Reply #26 on: Apr 08, 2004, 01:12 PM »
oh yea!!! wait till the weather warms up and the fishing starts, then this site will really take off.

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

JiggerMan

• Man do I love Fishing
« Reply #27 on: Jun 21, 2004, 01:07 PM »
Hey guys,

I am new to this state and still do not have a favorite wisconson fish to fis for or even a favorite lake or stream.  I recently moved here from PA to take a job working for the INHS as creel survey clerk and Lab tech.  I also am a member of the Shanty.  Love to ice fish  :).  I Would like to get to do some musky fishing and some flat head catfishing while im out in this area.  I live in kenosha and would greatly appreciate some advice on where to go to get these fish or anyother fish.  I would also like to get a fishing buddy to. 

Tight lines

Jiggerman

Pikeguy

« Reply #28 on: Feb 28, 2005, 12:55 PM »
No posts on here for a while, but I'm from Pepin. I fish the Mississippi (Lake Pepin) alot for walleyes, but love to go north to bass fish  ;D

killitandgrillit

« Reply #29 on: Mar 09, 2005, 01:11 PM »
I'm actually from Upper Michigan, but I was born in and lived in Wisconsin for the first 23 years of my life. I still fish it alot; my folks live in Marinette, WI.
"I fish because I love to; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience; because maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but suspect so many other concerns of men equally unimportant- and not nearly so much fun."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.