FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Michigan vs Notre Dame  (Read 23517 times)

archbishop

Re: Michigan vs Notre Dame
« Reply #45 on: Sep 23, 2006, 10:44 PM »
well UM continues to roll, and looks like ND ticked off the spartans, this one should be a good game :tipup:

wow, i tyrned the the state ND game, i thought it was pretty much over, man am i glad i was wrong, and stayed and watched the game, what a heck of a comeback by ND :clapping:

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #46 on: Sep 25, 2006, 05:50 AM »
UM played good this weekend, I didnt get to watch it, but listened to it on the radio. Thye have a pretty good team this year. Hopefully they can handle ohio state :o

Fishing is life

MIRC!

archbishop

« Reply #47 on: Sep 25, 2006, 07:50 AM »
UM played good this weekend, I didnt get to watch it, but listened to it on the radio. Thye have a pretty good team this year. Hopefully they can handle ohio state :o

i didnt watch it either :'( i was down at my old house cleaning everything and painting all day, its not on the radio around here and the cable was turned off at my old house :-\ but amn when i got home and turned the TV on and seen the scores ;D i got a big smile :tipup:

why couldnt UM handle ohio state ??? i really dont understand the rankings? i mean state beats a crappy texas, but because they were number 2 week 2 everyone is oooh, aaah ??? who else have they played? penn state held them to 0 points at half, and UM has alot better D and a more experienced O then penn state, heck if penn state's O doesnt screw up, and get the team in the dumps, who knows :-\ hell UM has played more quality teams and put up more points that ohio state, and all people talk about is ohio states offense ??? all people talk about is smith and ginn, smith is a good QB no doubt, but ginn isnt even the best WR on the team ??? bassically, ohio state has no running game, and UM has the best pass rush ends in NCAA, so smith isnt going to pass with ease, and with UM's Dbacks faster than ginn and gonzales, and the Dline not having to worry much about a running back, and can concentrate on smith running, ohio state isnt even a worry to me :tipup:

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #48 on: Sep 25, 2006, 08:32 AM »
ohio state isnt even a worry to me :tipup:

Mich-Again geez Arch they looked pretty good Saturday. But in regard to the quote I cited--DON"T GET COCKY. Besides you still have Iowa to worry about. ::)
I didn't come here to stay home.

archbishop

« Reply #49 on: Sep 25, 2006, 08:55 AM »
its not cocky ;) in confidence :tipup: im not saying UM is going to stomp a mudhole in ohio state, just that they arent as good as people give them credit for, troy smith, yes, he is a tremendous athlete, and that team is probably a top ten team, but if you put the two teams side by side, UM has the advantage, they play the game for a reason, but its not one im concerned about :-\

scansy

• IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #50 on: Sep 25, 2006, 12:44 PM »
i mean state beats a crappy texas, but because they were number 2 week 2 everyone is oooh, aaah ??? 

I always thought they should wait until four weeks of the season have gone by to put out the first poll. 

archbishop

« Reply #51 on: Sep 25, 2006, 12:52 PM »
I always thought they should wait until four weeks of the season have gone by to put out the first poll. 

yeah, but it does do good for some teams, texas may not be that good this year, but it is a good moral boost for a good team that is ranked low to beat a bad team that is ranked high :-\

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #52 on: Oct 02, 2006, 12:07 PM »
Meech-Again, geez Arch. Mike Hart had 195, good thing he's from my neighborhood. And keep your grubby mitts off Latavious Murray. ;)
I didn't come here to stay home.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #53 on: Oct 21, 2006, 05:48 PM »
god was watching over the irish again today. he has only been to todays game and the michigan state game this year.i will always love brady quinn but in the nfl i think he will be the next drew bledsoe. thats the best comparison i can come up with. GO IRISH!!!!!!!  Fargin

archbishop

« Reply #54 on: Oct 21, 2006, 06:22 PM »
i dont even think he can be that good, unless he has great recievers he is doomed to be a career backup :tipup:

FarginIcehole

« Reply #55 on: Oct 22, 2006, 11:49 AM »
i just mean lack of mobility and holding the ball too long.no one can be as good as drew,he is the best quarterback ever!!!!

archbishop

« Reply #56 on: Oct 22, 2006, 01:33 PM »
no one can be as good as drew,he is the best quarterback ever!!!!

i dont know how to respond to that ???

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.