FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: new york member now living chesnee  (Read 11719 times)

fishnfilet

• IF IT SWIMS..I'VE CAUGHT IT
new york member now living chesnee
« on: Jan 30, 2007, 05:03 PM »
hey guys...moved down to sc couple weeks ago, living in chesnee, found some nice crappie lakes...,looking for anyone wanting to go out....gotta let you know up front, I am a diehard fisherman.......dave
fish may come and fish may go....but the art of fishing is what I know.........dave

fishnfilet

Re: new york member now living chesnee
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2007, 04:35 PM »
21 guys read this....... but nobody has any info for me?? guess I'll have to fish by myself...no biggy been there done it..........
fish may come and fish may go....but the art of fishing is what I know.........dave

zooker

• member of the yadkin chain gang
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2007, 05:29 PM »
fishnfillet

i live in central north carolina..i have not fished that lake.. but as a whole crappie are mostly a winter fish febuary-march being the best time to pick off a big one..

in this area crappie tubes and minnows are the most used.. but not by the same guys.. alot of guys are one or the other not both.. spider rigging is VERY popular down here as the unlimited rods per man rules apply..

bass,catfish,and stripers are also chased thruogh out this entire region..

i will have to private message you a differant website,with more local info..

zooker

fishnfilet

« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2007, 01:11 AM »
thanks zooker,,I've found alot of new places, I also know I can catch crappie yearlong, you just have to know where to look...thanks again .....dave

zooker

• member of the yadkin chain gang
« Reply #4 on: Feb 18, 2007, 08:59 AM »
thanks zooker,,I've found alot of new places, I also know I can catch crappie yearlong, you just have to know where to look...thanks again .....dave

i know that. but the bite REALLY turns on the best in febuary thru march when the water temps start to climb..

zooker

susquayuga fisher

« Reply #5 on: Jun 21, 2007, 12:25 AM »
Hey, Dave!!
Just a quick note to thank you for moving to South Carolina! We're so glad you've left us alone, finally!!

Love,
                                                                                                          The walleyes, pike, perch, crappies,carp,
                                                                                                              sheepshead, bass, catfish, pickeral,
                                                                                                                sunnies, and anything else that
                                                                                                                  swims in the Seneca River!!!

Mark Barlow

« Reply #6 on: Mar 21, 2008, 04:57 AM »
 Hey Dave you still up there in Chesnee? I'm a bit further south in Waterloo right on Greenwood lake. The crappie are biting like mad here.

susquayuga fisher

« Reply #7 on: Mar 27, 2008, 12:46 AM »
The Crappie bite will soon be on up here in New York (upstate)  As soon as the ice goes out in the Seneca River at the Northern end of Cayuga Lake, they start hittin..... Dave-Are You still alive??? ??? ???

Gimme a shout, PM, or whatever. I'm still waiting for that sturgeon charter!!!
   Andy

Mark Barlow

« Reply #8 on: Apr 17, 2008, 05:45 PM »
 He must be stuck in the red mud down here. I will tell you what, the water clairity just isn't the same as up there and the fishing is alot different too. :( 

Mark Barlow

« Reply #9 on: Apr 18, 2008, 04:21 PM »
 Or maybe he's hooked on catching those 5 lb shellcracker sunfish. :clapping:

fishnfilet

« Reply #10 on: Jul 16, 2009, 09:09 PM »
hey andy,zooker...took time to get another computer..but i'm back!!! crappie fishing is still so cool..been getting some stripper too...blaylock and bowen...getting ready to go to hartwell....have to make it up to ny to teach you boys how to catch them sturgeon

kevinmaine3

« Reply #11 on: Sep 11, 2010, 01:58 PM »
hey guys,
     A maine boy here. Im heading down to s.c. in a week for most of the winter, ill be down by hilton head, what should i look for, would like to try to do some striped bass fishing, but id love to catch one of thoes large mouth bass on my fly rod.... so whats the scoop???
The last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.