FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Whats working this spring?  (Read 11441 times)

fish_finder

Re: Whats working this spring?
« Reply #30 on: Jun 08, 2007, 08:39 PM »
 myself i like lures or bait but I think its all in the person fishing and their experience with the gear...i go fly fishing with a buddy he catches more and bigger trout than me ...we fish another time with lures i catch bigger and more than him, im sure if we both fished with our prefred gear we'd do about the same. I must admit tho a fish..any fish, on a fly rod is a lot more fun and rewarding than one caught on spinning gear
Fishing isn't a hobby it's an addiction

greatwhitehunter

Re: Whats working this spring?
« Reply #31 on: Jul 11, 2007, 06:18 PM »
i have always used tackle mostly trolling and i started flyfishing this year and since i have just started i'm not that good at it but ive caught about the same # and size of fish as with other methods so when i get better at flyfishing i'm sure it will be very effective. and i have to agree that when using a fly rod landing a fish is WAY funner so it's all up to the fisherman what he chooses to land the dream fish. as to the original post i find that a weddingband of any color with a worm is best when trolling and a micro leech fo the fly is what has worked for me so far. and let up on kris hes just a little stuborn thats all  :laugh:

tight lines GWH

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.