FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Trolling for trout  (Read 8003 times)

Little Brown Dog

Re: Trolling for trout
« Reply #15 on: Apr 28, 2004, 08:26 AM »
I'm not the only one... Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing?
At least it's not me, but then where are the fish?  I'll be chasing turkeys in the morning this weekend, but hope to get out later in the day.  Supposed to be in the 70's. :)

stripergirl2

« Reply #16 on: Apr 28, 2004, 07:41 PM »
The trophy trout were released in the Otter Creek today. Got a nice 16 in brookie this evening  :)

Little Brown Dog

« Reply #17 on: Apr 29, 2004, 06:47 AM »
That's good.  I helped stock those one year and the browns didn't fit into a 5 gallon bucket!  On another note a drive by Lake St. Catherine last night showed signs of activity on the surface.  Hopefully a good sign for this weekend.

Esox

« Reply #18 on: Apr 29, 2004, 05:19 PM »
The water is still pretty cold...Give it a few weeks and things will really turn on....I hope. ;)

boerboel

« Reply #19 on: Jun 16, 2004, 08:14 AM »
Does anyone know if they stock any trophy trout as far north as Sanderson bridge in Otter Creek?

Little Brown Dog

« Reply #20 on: Jun 16, 2004, 09:24 AM »
They only stock the trophy's in one section in Danby by the Fish and Wildlife access area.  There are plenty of large trout in other places though.

boerboel

« Reply #21 on: Jun 23, 2004, 09:09 AM »
I spent about an hour and a half trolling in glen lake on sunday.  Got a rainbow about 12 or 13" on a crawer harness behind a lake troll 20' down.  With such limited success I switched to bass fishing and caught a lot of small to medium bass on senkos and tubes in the gaps between the watermilfoil - nothing big.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.