FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: WHO WILL TAKE IT  (Read 16791 times)

minnowreaper

Re: WHO WILL TAKE IT
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 02:54 PM »
im obsesed with walleye so that means night time is the right time but i will def. watch sat night,boat will finally be seaworthy tomarrow so i will be out tomarrow and hopefully have a fry for the game :w00t:

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 10:56 AM »
HOpefully game 4 is as good as game 3!!!!!!  That was a sweet game.  Glad i didnt miss it.  Go wings!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

sperrin

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 01:59 PM »
yeah a fish fry for supper on the deck while watchin the game saturday night and drinkin some beers!

That has all the makings of a GOOD DAY!

Stevo
A bad day fishing is still better then a good day at work!

minnowreaper

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 02:03 PM »
well boats fixed,thunderstorms rolling in tonight ::)so probably wont go till sunday :-[have to work on sundays hangover tomarrow during the game :w00t:

sperrin

« Reply #19 on: Jun 02, 2008, 10:25 AM »
Game#5 Tonight

The Pens have themselves backed into a corner..but maybe thats what it will take to get them fired up!

With Lord Stanley in attendance tonight they might just steal a win from Detoit at home???

Could it happen?..will find out I guess.

Stevo

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #20 on: Jun 02, 2008, 04:37 PM »
Good night pens!!!!!  Definatly lookin forward to a good game tonight, i will say im glad that im not in the Pens position right now!!! Game 5 is gonna be a good one!!!  Hope to see lidstrom with a  cup hoisted tonight
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

minnowreaper

« Reply #21 on: Jun 03, 2008, 07:22 AM »
all i can say is WOW!what a game last night ,the wings thought they had it wraped up but with 35 sec. left the pens didnt know it was over,i think the wings were starting to show their age after the second ot.how about sykora calling his shot :ocant wait till game 6 should be a barn burner,although its going to be tough to have a more exciting game than last night hopefully the best is yet to come :flex:

sperrin

« Reply #22 on: Jun 03, 2008, 08:40 AM »
needless to say Im a bit tired at work this morning....3rd OT! What a battle....lookin' forward to game 6!

sperrin

« Reply #23 on: Jun 04, 2008, 08:38 AM »
Game 6 tonight!... any predictions?

minnowreaper

« Reply #24 on: Jun 04, 2008, 08:47 AM »
after the last game im pretty hesitant to make a pick,but i think we have seen the best the wings have to offer.not sure about the pens though,if malken can step up his game then i think the wings will have their hands full.but what do i know ::)

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #25 on: Jun 04, 2008, 03:38 PM »
I aint predicting anything anymore, thought for sure the wings had game 5!!!  Its gonna be a good game tonight , pens are gonna be pumped and at home which will help them out.  WOuldnt be surprised if we take it to game 7 yet. I dont think we've seen the wings at their best yet, if they get beat tonight then we will see the wings at their best during game 7!  Looking forward to another great physical game tonight! No work tomarrow so i'll watch em all night this time
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

sperrin

« Reply #26 on: Jun 04, 2008, 04:42 PM »
I think we have seen the Wings playing some of there best hockey...they are out shooting the pens everygame hands down!

I think malkin is playing TERRIBLE...hearing footsteps all the time, and making brutal give-away passes...But if the Pens can get there entire team firing on all cylinders then they will go the distance with Detroit! Lookin forward to this one....

minnowreaper

« Reply #27 on: Jun 05, 2008, 08:06 AM »
well my hats off to the wings!they were the better team,i hope the pens learned that you have to give 100% for more than the last 3 min. ::)but overall a pretty exciteing playoffs too bad my sabers fell apart but as ive said every year since 1974,mabey next year.although i think we havent seen the last of sid the kid and co.

sperrin

« Reply #28 on: Jun 05, 2008, 08:47 AM »
Definitly the Wings deserved  to hoist Lord Stanley last night... They were the stronger team all series, sid the kid will be there making a run for it next year again...but how about Gary Roberts for the Pens new captain, that guy is there true team leader!

Stevo

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #29 on: Jun 05, 2008, 02:18 PM »
What about the MVP award?? Zetterberg is Deifnatly my favorite wings player, but did he deserve it over Osgood???   AWESOME game 6, the wings desereved it, we didint see the full potential of the Pens until the last few minutes of the game!  Kept the heart pumping tho with that dribler going along in front of the net with 2 seconds to go!! WOW!!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.