FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: SARA ROCKS  (Read 8444 times)

THEOZON

SARA ROCKS
« on: Aug 29, 2008, 12:37 PM »

ALASKANSS

• BITE THIS!
Re: SARA ROCKS
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2008, 12:40 PM »
 :flag: :w00t: :flag: :w00t: :thumbup_smilie:

slt

« Reply #2 on: Aug 29, 2008, 01:25 PM »
Help us out here. Not familiar with your Governor, tell us some thing about her. All the news will say is that she is a member of the NRA, hunts moose, and has 5 kids.  Hell,  considering the dopes we have to choose from a woman that owns a gun is more than enough to get my vote. Are Alaskans happy with her as Governor? What is her record on sportsman issues? Is she a lemming or a leader?
I could have been somebody....I could have been a contender....not a bum... which is what I am now.....Brando

Barleydog

• Wishin' I was a fishin'
« Reply #3 on: Aug 30, 2008, 05:25 PM »
My 2 1/2 cents.

Yes it's all true...  Many of us are bummed by the idea of having our Governor out of office.  She's been fantastic in my eyes, and will make a fine Vice President.  She is a no BS kinda women who has little time for corruption and complacent government.  Folks worry how she'll do against Biden in a debate?  She handled former Governor Murkowski nicely, and dispatched Dem. Tony Knowles (who was a former Gov.) with laughable ease.  Two years after being elected, she still holds the nations highest approval rating among all the Governors...  Yes she has almost zero foreign policy interaction, but did that effect Ronald Reagan in his election?  Barrack shouldn't toot the "experience" horn over Sarah too soon, or I believe she'll make him pay dearly!  Oh, the only dirt on her, (the questionable firing of a cabinet member), will be a wash soon enough so don't sweat the small stuff...  She's an outsider in Washington who has morals compaired to her competition, you know, Obama's friendship with William Ayers and the Weather Underground??  >:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxoiZdBSi-g

She's a fisherwomen and hunter too!!!!  She's pro outdoorsmen although a biased toward the commercial fishing industry, (my only knock)  but she knows it's our tradition and culture.  She's an NRA member, and a crack shot from what I've heard.  Can't say I'd ever witnessed a straight talking female politician who will gut a salmon and clean a moose?  IN 2 years she hasn't appeared to be a lemming by any means.  She's a TOUGH, middle class, Alaskan woman/mother who even makes a pantsuit look good, (which Hillary couldn't!)  Be excited, be very excited! :D

Make us proud Sarah!  ;D

Reel Blonde Fishing

« Reply #4 on: Aug 30, 2008, 07:07 PM »
I'm very excited!!!! Go Sara!  :flag:

sticks

« Reply #5 on: Sep 10, 2008, 11:31 PM »
a little garden hackle and a fly will fill the creal everytime.

freshfish

« Reply #6 on: Sep 11, 2008, 06:23 AM »
I just find it funny how people keep talking about her as if she will be the president. Lets talk about the worst economy since the great depression brought upon us by the party she represents and how McCain is nothing more then another Bush.
Yeah, she plays the perfect part as Republican taking pic's holding fish and talking about hunting with the boys. Lets see her hunting? Lets see her fishing? The only thing she'll do is stand next to another idiot for four years. Remember the presidential candidate?
Now I'm not saying Obama's choice is any better or worse as VP, but I can say that I'm pretty confident he as president can't do any worse then Bush. I'll agree she's a pretty women who seems strong and well spoken but until she runs for president it doesn't really matter and it has a hint (just a little hint) of a tactic to steal as many Hillary votes as possible. Just 2 cents from the fish.

hook-set

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 08:18 PM »
hey fish hows the economy these days ??? ???

DIRTBALL2

« Reply #8 on: Aug 08, 2011, 11:29 AM »
What can I possibly say to add to the many accolade's that Sara Palin has allready received? Oh wait! Just thought of something! Pant, slobber, drool! :laugh:DIRTBBALL2 ;)
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.