FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: how bout those ducks?  (Read 12646 times)

The Splash

how bout those ducks?
« on: Apr 24, 2009, 12:23 AM »
Making the sharks look like minnows!

crosscobra

Re: how bout those ducks?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24, 2009, 12:29 PM »
i am rooting for the ducks i want san jose gone so we will have home ice the rest of the play offs

Fish Killa

« Reply #2 on: Apr 24, 2009, 01:01 PM »
I am not sure what I want. I would rather play Vancouver than Anaheim, but I would love home ice in the west.  ::)

crosscobra

« Reply #3 on: Apr 24, 2009, 01:09 PM »
I am not sure what I want. I would rather play Vancouver than Anaheim, but I would love home ice in the west.  ::)

idk i think i would rather play the ducks vs vancouver but only time will tell

The Splash

« Reply #4 on: Apr 24, 2009, 02:44 PM »
Are the wings fans shaking in their boots?

crosscobra

« Reply #5 on: Apr 24, 2009, 02:45 PM »
Are the wings fans shaking in their boots?

absolutly not! lol just saying what i would rather have thats all

Pajns

• Ya just GOTTA Love it!!!!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 24, 2009, 03:05 PM »
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

The Splash

« Reply #7 on: Apr 24, 2009, 03:11 PM »
Hahahaha, just ruffling some feathers

Pajns

• Ya just GOTTA Love it!!!!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 24, 2009, 03:19 PM »
 :whistling: 
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
« Reply #9 on: Apr 25, 2009, 07:40 PM »
I dont care who we play. To win you gotta beat the best teams and the Wings are certainly capable of that. If we complete hard for 60 minutes we can play with any team in the league. If we do that i like our odds of victory at the end of the night.

I wasnt happy with our game four closing of the Blue Jackets, we got the "W" against a very desperate Columbus team and thats what matters, but play like that isnt gonna cut it as you advance to later rounds. Gotta tighten it up defensively like we did in the first three games. But, ill take any game as long as theres one more on our side of the scoreboard at nights end. ;D
Keep The Fish Pump Runin'!!!
Adam

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: Apr 25, 2009, 09:43 PM »
ur ducks are lookin like strait up SHI* so far in the 1st splash........
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

The Splash

« Reply #11 on: Apr 25, 2009, 10:23 PM »
Not my team! Just was impressed the other night. Its all about the Pens!

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: Apr 26, 2009, 04:01 AM »
Did the pens end up winnin yesterday??
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

The Splash

« Reply #13 on: Apr 26, 2009, 05:03 AM »
Did the pens end up winnin yesterday??
You better believe it! Crosby scored twice and the Flyers fans KEPT chanting "Crosby sucks".  It was so loud on tv and it was obvious what they were saying, I wanted him to take a bow at the end of the game as an eff u to the Philly fans.

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
« Reply #14 on: Apr 26, 2009, 08:25 AM »
Philly completely blew that game. Had a 3-0 lead and lost the game 5-3...Cant do that in the playoffs!!! This was actually a pretty good series. If you look at things on paper the stats were pretty even overall with the exception of faceoffs. Pitt totally dominated that category in part to Crosby's high faceoff %. Think he's winning over 60% of the draws he takes...Unbelievable!!! Goal differential in this series was a whopping 2.

I didnt catch the ducks/sharks last night as i was tuckered out from turkey hunting. From what i saw on the NHL Network this morning the game shoulda been a blowout in San Jose's favor. Hit a couple posts and missed some open nets that shoulda ended the game by the ened of regulation. I give the Ducks and Hiller some credit though for hanging tough and keeping themselves in the game despite getting grossely outshot...I think the sharks had like 48 shots on goal to the Ducks 25!...Hiller has been/was unbelievable again last night. Some of the saves he made were just sick!!! Even the winning goal despite the goal mouth being completely steam rolled just barely squeaked in. Been a hell of a series, and i wouldnt be surprised if she goes seven.

How about the Hawks? I see they spanked the Flames yesterday. I wonder if theyll smell blood in the water and close out the Flames on their home ice? Every game so far has been won on home ice for either team. You would think Chicago's young players should be really hungry and want to end this series in Calgary. But, at the same time, Kip was not good for Calgary in yesterdays game and i bet he'll play allot better in game 6, along with his team mates as they have their backs against the wall now. Should be a heck of a finish to that series. Another one that could go seven, but it think the Hawks will close it out in six.
Keep The Fish Pump Runin'!!!
Adam

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.