FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NHl. Who need's it?  (Read 11492 times)

The Rocket

NHl. Who need's it?
« on: Oct 14, 2004, 10:34 AM »
Why just yesterday, I was wishing the Nhl was playing. Then. I turn on the tv. AHL Hocket ;D
Half of em were Nhl'ers. 6 Goals in regulation, Overtime, A SHOOTOUT! And not a single fight!
I had always like Hamilton of the Ahl, but had never sat down and watched a game.
What A Game!
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

vancouvercanuck

Re: NHl. Who need's it?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2004, 10:44 AM »
I wish we had the NHL. :'( :'( :'(
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Chucker

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14, 2004, 07:52 PM »
Rochester Americans open tomorrow night, and I'm going to be there.

The Rocket

« Reply #3 on: Oct 14, 2004, 08:12 PM »
Awesome!!! Watchout for the Bulldogs and Bears~
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #4 on: Oct 14, 2004, 09:49 PM »
portland pirates baby!!who need the NHL?
Scotty 

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #5 on: Oct 15, 2004, 12:10 AM »
Rocket no fights :blink: That sucks. ;D

The Rocket

« Reply #6 on: Oct 15, 2004, 10:45 AM »
Well, there was some pushing behind the net in the second peroid. That;s like a wussy fight ;D

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #7 on: Oct 15, 2004, 11:03 AM »
Rocket I agree that the AHL will rock this year and I'm sure there will be a ton of good tilts what team is Jordin TooToo playing for does anyone know?Although it still would be nice to have the NHL There is a ton of great hockey to watch.

The Rocket

« Reply #8 on: Oct 15, 2004, 03:19 PM »
You are 100% right Trophuhunter! The Ahl will be some good Hockey! I am luckey because I can watch Colorado College, The Colorado Eagles (Chl), The defending National Champions DU Pioneers :bowdown:.
And of course there's lot;s of other affiate's. Ahl, Chl, Ihl, Ohl, EChl, Quebec major-Junor, Division II College,
Uhl, WChl, And many other's.

The 2003 National Champions DU Pioneers

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #9 on: Oct 16, 2004, 10:51 AM »
Hey Rocket don't forget about the Western Hockey League Go Brandon Wheat Kings!! :thumbup_smilie: If i get desperate i can watch my hometown team the Portage Terriers of the MJHL (Manitoba junior hockey league)  ;D

The Rocket

« Reply #10 on: Oct 16, 2004, 12:16 PM »
I'm gonna guess that you guys like the Manatoba Moose......
Cool logo. Go Bear and Bulldogs

TimC1086

« Reply #11 on: Oct 16, 2004, 12:27 PM »
Who needs it? Me...

But dont forget those division III national champion middlebury panthers.

fastribs85

« Reply #12 on: Nov 03, 2004, 11:21 PM »
i wish the nhl were still playing dont know anybody and what numbers for the phantoms and they have 3 full time flyers playing for them but saw a heck of a game tonight i guess ill have to get used to it until the nhl comes back 5-2 on the eason so far 5 straight lets go phantoms
naked women and beer we got it all in here

TJ

« Reply #13 on: Nov 06, 2004, 09:56 PM »
 >:( I cant belive they are closing down Winnipeg arena! This is where I watched my first NHL game, concerts and the wwf, it's a sad day for the Peg. :'(

The Rocket

« Reply #14 on: Nov 09, 2004, 09:17 AM »
TJ. It's always a sad day when a classic arena closes down :'(
You can never replace the magic of an old place like that.
My sympathys ...

Rocket>

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.