FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wisconsin-General  (Read 32346 times)

Liar

Re: Wisconsin-General
« Reply #30 on: Sep 18, 2004, 06:19 AM »

I guess no one is fishing in Wisconsin any more......... >:(  >:(

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
« Reply #31 on: Sep 25, 2004, 07:24 AM »
I have been fishing Liar. check out the Mason Lake link.

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #32 on: Jun 23, 2005, 04:43 PM »
all rite fellow cheeseheads, let's start posting. the wisconsin thread is almost dead. let's show the rest of the country what we are made of.

HIMO

Dodge Boy

« Reply #33 on: Feb 26, 2006, 01:03 PM »
Just wondering if there are any local bass clubs in this area.   Doesn't matter if it's just a local one or affiliated with B.a.s.s.    I might be moving up to this area and would love to join one.  Here in LaCrosse there are quite a few and I  am in a local one where we just fish on wed. nights for fun.    If there arn't any would anyone out there  be interested in joining one of these clubs.   Pm me if you would like to.

killitandgrillit

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2006, 12:21 PM »
I'm happy to say that after 4 years away from Wisconsin...I'm coming home baby! I should be all settled down by next month. I'll be living around the Green Bay area. Back to the land of cheese and beer I go :D
"I fish because I love to; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience; because maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but suspect so many other concerns of men equally unimportant- and not nearly so much fun."

Wisc.whitetailer

« Reply #35 on: Mar 22, 2007, 10:48 AM »
 hello to all from Brodhead,
Go pack!!!!!

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #36 on: Mar 22, 2007, 04:01 PM »
hello whitetailer. welcome aboard. if I can be of any help, just let me know.

HIMO :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Wisc.whitetailer

« Reply #37 on: Mar 26, 2007, 10:16 AM »
Thanks Himo, will do
Go pack!!!!!

Wisc.whitetailer

« Reply #38 on: Apr 02, 2007, 04:10 PM »
I must be the only one in Wi. doing any fishing. some day I'll learn how to post some pics to go with these post.
Go pack!!!!!

Sven936

« Reply #39 on: Aug 14, 2008, 06:22 PM »
Hello!!   Anyone fishing in Wisconsin lately. I went out last weekend and caught several nice smallies.  Just wondering if anyone else is having some luck in the dog days of summer.

Sven

Spin

« Reply #40 on: Mar 02, 2009, 12:21 PM »
  Lake Winnebago produces quite a few large channels in mid to late spring off the east shore. Fish live or cut bait on the bottom evenings or at night. Shore fishing can be effective. You seldom hear about cats in this lake but theres a good population of them.

Spin

Spin

« Reply #41 on: Mar 12, 2009, 10:42 PM »
  Frankly I think alot of guys figured out that posting reports on favorite spots winds up with drawing way too much fishing pressure. It's just about sure death for small waters, I've seen it happen and more than once. I'll post reports but never on small streams and only on lakes that are at least bigger than 350 acres.
  Having said that there are still topics other than reports that can engage a few people. What are hot Lures/Baits in Wisconsin, your area of the State? Just one example.

Spin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.