FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NBA playoffs = Crazy!  (Read 6457 times)

Ashnohgrimbatul

NBA playoffs = Crazy!
« on: Apr 16, 2005, 12:37 PM »
NBA playoffs are shaping up to be really good this year!  If the Spurs have Duncan back and healthy, they are my pick.  I'd love to see Phoenix win it, there style of play is so fun to watch....and also very effective as shown by there 60 (possibly +) win season.  There are tons of potential for upsets, Denver and Detroit have been playing very well of late, and you can't ignore Miami, Dallas or Sacramento (if they get healthy).  I'll watch as much of the playoffs as I can, but it is always tough considering they happen just as the fishing is usually picking up where I live (Manitoba).

Kodiak Commando

• Check your fly
Re: NBA playoffs = Crazy!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2005, 06:19 PM »
Yeah i can't wait, i am a big basketball fan. This year there is so much parody and i know some people won't like this but there is going to be more coverage than ever cuz there is no hockey which makes me exited. Oh yea, GO ROCKETS!!!
I've never been to heaven, but i have fished  in  Alaska.

Fisher50

« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2005, 09:12 AM »
Pistons are looking good.  The interest around here is at an all time high, with no Redwings.  Looking forward to the first series.  With Webber comming back into town, it should be a good one.  I've never been a basketball fan, but it was the only game in town this Winter. 
"But she's in good shape for the shape she's in...cause she's been through the fire before, and I believe she can take a whole lot more...So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night, we don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right...on second thought, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag." -Johnny Cash

big big rdg

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 11:38 AM »
GO CELTICS!!!!!! 8)
FSHON!

jrelaxin

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2005, 11:45 AM »
GO CELTICS!!!!!! 8)
gotta go with tradition...................... ;D
Donut a day and I'm ready to play
 Dave

archbishop

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 01:26 PM »
i gotta go with detroit and san antonio (even though i like phoenix better) but i dont think miami even if shaq was 100% can hang with detroit and i like detroit to win it all again

Pikeguy

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 01:31 PM »
I love baseball!  LOL  Just kidding, but I had to throw that in lol  :rotflol: :rotflol: :cookoo:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.