FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bow mount trolling motor  (Read 6640 times)

taxid

Re: Bow mount trolling motor
« Reply #15 on: Apr 25, 2018, 11:52 AM »
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

sisabdulax

Mac Attack

« Reply #17 on: Apr 25, 2018, 02:48 PM »
I went to that link and didn't see a price.

Not sure what you looked at.
Top of the website.
Click on "SHOP".

taxid

« Reply #18 on: Apr 26, 2018, 08:38 AM »
A little over a thousand bucks? That's really not bad! I will be spending about $1500.00 on a used Hobie Mirage kayak.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

sisabdulax

« Reply #19 on: Apr 26, 2018, 09:03 AM »
A little over a thousand bucks? That's really not bad! I will be spending about $1500.00 on a used Hobie Mirage kayak.

I don't disagree I don't feel price is nuts. Its just not as easy for me to come by! Why I thought about just getting the power drive and upgrade it down the road

taxid

« Reply #20 on: Apr 26, 2018, 09:33 PM »
I don't disagree I don't feel price is nuts. Its just not as easy for me to come by! Why I thought about just getting the power drive and upgrade it down the road

I understand. I was just expecting it to be twice or three times that.

sisabdulax

« Reply #21 on: Apr 27, 2018, 09:44 AM »
Setting up a boat pricey for sure trying to do priorities. Want a fish finder upgrade but bow mount too! decisions decisions!! In time Ill have it where I want it.

fish/hunt4ever

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2018, 07:54 AM »
Bought the I-pilot a couple years ago with the link system, love the remote so I do not have to have my foot on the pedal all the time to move just hit button and the unit goes where I want it too and I can be anywhere in the boat to use it the remote, I have used the foot pedal a bit and like it as well, but with the link system I can pair the unit to my phone as well and if I forget the remote or the remote runs out of battery I have the foot pedal or phone to keep on going, I like how the remote has the speed on it for when I am tolling around and needing to have an accurate speed, but just got the helix 7 with GPS as well so have two ways of seeing GPS speed now, so only thing to think of is to just save the money now and buy what you really want when you get all the sock drawer money saved up.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.