FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Talk about Winnepeg getting a team.  (Read 2083 times)

Fresh-Water Freak

• Born To fish Forced to........Go to school
Talk about Winnepeg getting a team.
« on: Aug 04, 2005, 01:42 PM »
Well there is talk that Winnepeg is getting a team man would that be awsome we could drive 30 minutes to go see an NHL game COOL!! ;D ;D.I am also looking forward to my hockey season in Mitchell our team is called Mitchell Mohawks man is it going to be fun pass'n the puck and jigg'n through a hole in the ice ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh:.

Here are some things of how Hockey and Ice Fishing are compared

Refferee                       Conservation Officer
Zamboni                       Ice Auger
Hockey Stick                 Ice Rod
Hockey bench               Ice pail
Other teams Players    Tourney Competetors
Coach                           Dad talk'n you through the fight
Trophy                          Catch'n a Master Angler

So ya as soon as I saw that I thought it was so cool. ;D ;D ;D
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Re: Talk about Winnepeg getting a team.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2005, 02:44 PM »
I would love to see the RETURN OF THE JETS, lets see if they could get Teemu & Domi back......I never understood the NHL removing a team from a City then going back...but hey it seemed to work in Minnisota.

blaque

Re: Talk about Winnepeg getting a team.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 04, 2005, 03:12 PM »
Those were the days boys.........seemed so much more exciting back in those days. Course i was alot younger.......christmas was more exciting too when i was younger...........so who knows, maybe i lost the luster, not the league? The Jets, The Nordique...........Im not even canadian and I can respect the fact that the league becomes a bit less interesting as weve added teams from the states and lost alot of canadian groups. I dunno, long gone are the days of the Quebec Nordique coming into the Auditorium in downtown Buffalo........and The Hunter brothers just looking for a brawl on their first shift! LOVE IT, or i should say Loved It! What a feeling just thinkin about those days! 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.