MFF US Northeast > New Jersey

Herring are in

<< < (2/11) > >>

loustru:
Franks in Wanaque has had herring since wed. or thurs. They're probably from Hopatcong so i'm sure other bait stores have em also.da-phish  Pm me for more details. Lou.

ratso:
>>>===>Franks in Wanaque has had herring since Wed. or Thurs.

Now the puzzle begins to take shape. HMMMMMMMMM????? Way-Way is a possible, there are some big-un's in there. Monkesville is out unless your the Puzzle-Master and have figured out the mystery of skunks-ville. Aero-Flex is a prime location, but I don't know anyone who has take that quality and quantity out of there.

Must be NY watersheds, I have no knowledge of them but the bits and pieces that float to the top like the giant bass that cork-off in our NJ lakes from old age.

Again, Con-Grats, remember it well, that trip / day will be a life long memory. ;)

fishthefalls123:
how much are they selling herrings for at franks? all the times i have gone there all they had was fatheads and all sizes of shiners

loustru:
Two and a half dozen cost me 21.90 with tax, 8 dollars a doz. As long as they are available Frank's usually stocks them.

da-phish:

--- Quote from: ratso on May 03, 2011, 09:25 AM --->>>===>Franks in Wanaque has had herring since Wed. or Thurs.

Now the puzzle begins to take shape. HMMMMMMMMM????? Way-Way is a possible, there are some big-un's in there. Monkesville is out unless your the Puzzle-Master and have figured out the mystery of skunks-ville. Aero-Flex is a prime location, but I don't know anyone who has take that quality and quantity out of there.

Must be NY watersheds, I have no knowledge of them but the bits and pieces that float to the top like the giant bass that cork-off in our NJ lakes from old age.

Again, Con-Grats, remember it well, that trip / day will be a life long memory. ;)

--- End quote ---
Not sure by what you meant in your second paragrapgh , starting w/Must be NY Watersheds,????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version