MyFishFinder By Species > Crappie

Rockport rattler jigs

(1/2) > >>

Pikeplower32:
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has ever used the rockport rattler jigs. I see all the pros on the crappiemaster tour swear by them. I just ordered a few but at 5 bucks a piece they better work. Won't be long and I will be casting out at the usual spawning areas. Please if you have used them give me some feedback.
Thanks
Pikeplower32

Pikeplower32:
Wow just a bunch of lurkers. Nobody has any input?

MattyP123:
I've never used them but have tried some glass worm rattles I use for bass...the rattle made the bait bulky and ugly but catch rate picked up... Let us know how ya like 'em.

slipperybob:
I just have some typical Northland rattle jigs. 

franklin fisher:

--- Quote from: Pikeplower32 on Mar 12, 2015, 02:50 PM ---Hey guys just wondering if anyone has ever used the rockport rattler jigs. I see all the pros on the crappiemaster tour swear by them. I just ordered a few but at 5 bucks a piece they better work. Won't be long and I will be casting out at the usual spawning areas. Please if you have used them give me some feedback.
Thanks
Pikeplower32

--- End quote ---

I was wondering how you like those jigs.  I was thinking about ordering some myself.  I also saw how the guys on the crappiemaster tour use them. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version