MFF US Northwest > Montana

Visiting Montana in June.

<< < (2/5) > >>

BASSQUATCH:

--- Quote from: clintonkee on Mar 22, 2017, 07:02 PM ---Don't tell anyone about Montana,  BASSQUATCH lol   :o

I sent a PM HIMO

--- End quote ---
Ok, mums the word :-) Montana, where's that?

step2jimi:
my buddy moved to montana 7 years ago to work at the yellowstone club. He went for one winter season to work and was supposed to come home. Then he heard his first bugle and hasn't been back since.

Smr18:
Lol then bought some public land and shut off access just like the rest of the out of staters flooding Montana

BASSQUATCH:

--- Quote from: Smr18 on Mar 25, 2017, 11:07 AM ---Lol then bought some public land and shut off access just like the rest of the out of staters flooding Montana

--- End quote ---
That's just wrong! More people should donate to protect public land. When my father passed away, the club he was a member of donated money to help protect public land for future anglers. I am moving to Montana but would NEVER block access to public access and I C&R all my fish.

step2jimi:

--- Quote from: Smr18 on Mar 25, 2017, 11:07 AM ---Lol then bought some public land and shut off access just like the rest of the out of staters flooding Montana

--- End quote ---

Wah Wah Wah. No property for him but he manages a nice elk on public property every year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version