FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 559949 times)

62 & Done

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #3960 on: Apr 20, 2024, 07:33 PM »
Tried fishing a small body of water today that is reported to be infested with small Bluegills. The only winner today was that strong cold wind.  Aughhh

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #3961 on: Apr 21, 2024, 05:50 AM »
i think more times then not this year theres been a strong cols wind ....focus on areas you can get away from the wind ....no matter what were all handicapped bye the weather ............ i'm heading out in a little while .... i bought a new wadeing jacked   it hurts bad  but time to retire the old hodgeman
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #3962 on: Today at 04:28 AM »
what a great time to thank the men and women that work and volunteer at  carpenters brook fish hatchery ,this year app 75,000 browns brookies and rainbows were raised and will be stocked  by a county hatchery ....for 85 years the hatchery has been working to make onondaga countys trout fish second to none in the state ,i consider myself lucky to live so close  and i can enjoy such great fishing
 the hatchery it self offers  a wide varity of things to do  from a visit to look at the fish to picnis to special events with a excellent and friendly staff,if you never been i highly suggest  takeing the time and visit .....and feed the fish!  donations are accepted and  volunteers  are needed each year to help stock.....this is a lot of fun!!!!.................... thank you carpenters brook and staff  my season has been great and a visit always makes me smile!!!!

carpenters brook fish hatchery
 1672 NY-321, Elbridge, NY 13108

they even will tell you were they stocked the fish  ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.