FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: O/T: Morrisville Area  (Read 2163 times)

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
O/T: Morrisville Area
« on: Aug 07, 2008, 07:54 PM »
Well my g/f and I came out to look at a place in Earnville today. It was not that great of a place.  We are looking for a small house or 2/3br apt within 30 mins drive time from Morrisville.  If anyone knows of ANYTHING, please let me know. We need to be out here in 2wks. Thank god the college notified her on the 1st of the month about all of this!   ::)

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
Re: O/T: Morrisville Area
« Reply #1 on: Aug 07, 2008, 08:12 PM »
Here's a couple of local papers, not sure it will help but worth checking out...

http://www.themidyorkweekly.com/

http://www.evesun.com/
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

Duck Doctor

« Reply #2 on: Aug 07, 2008, 08:23 PM »
Thanks man!  We are in a hotel room in Canastota right now with 4 papers in front of us.  The Evening Sun is not one that we grabbed.  Thanks for your help, we will check them out!
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

OTIS

« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2008, 10:22 AM »
I live in Oneida, grew up in Canastota, and went to Morrisville back in '89.  Canastota, Oneida, and Hamilton are probably your best bet for an appt.  Are you looking to buy a house or rent one?  There's also Stockbridge (on rt 46 south of Oneida), Madison (on rt 20 west of Morrisville), and Earlville (south of Hamilton on 46).  Cazenovia is east of Morrisville on rt 20, but I'm guessing it might be kind of pricey.  You probably already found the Oneida Daily Dispatch and the local Penny Saver.  They might have some listings in them.  Ask any questions you might have or PM me if you'd like.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

scottcny

« Reply #4 on: Aug 08, 2008, 10:34 AM »
Have dinner at grazianos.....you woln't regret it! It's right at the thru way exit in Canastota!

rainbowrunner

« Reply #5 on: Aug 08, 2008, 11:01 AM »
Check your PM.

Duck Doctor

« Reply #6 on: Aug 12, 2008, 09:30 AM »
Thanks guys for all your help!  We eneded up renting a place a stone's throw from the Days Inn in Canastota!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.