FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hey Fly Tiers...What's In The Vise?  (Read 623855 times)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
Re: Hey Fly Tiers...What's In The Vise?
« Reply #840 on: Dec 02, 2011, 05:24 PM »
"If you aint got nothin good to say dont say anything at all!!"
 best statement of the day KPJR  8) 8) you got your ice fishing stuff ready yet ::)

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #841 on: Dec 02, 2011, 05:27 PM »
"If you aint got nothin good to say dont say anything at all!!"
 best statement of the day KPJR  8) 8) you got your ice fishing stuff ready yet ::)

Ice fishing stuff: kinda! ;D More into the river right now!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #842 on: Dec 02, 2011, 05:55 PM »
let me get this right. you are busting on this Kid because he spelled their wrong in a post ??? Boy you must be one Hell of a teacher in your school with the kids you supposedly teach. lay off and go find something useful to do on another site someplace. we do not need people like you on here starting crap. you want to see miss spelled words watch what me and FM post later at night. get real dude >:(

HT  if  he  was  a  teacher   why  is  he  posting    on   mff  during  school  hours  !!!!  .

leave  lil   JR  beeeee   he's  my  main  man ...  he's  my   bro  and   he  shared  with  me  the  sandy pond   perch  catchin   secret  bait  ....  which  i  can't  tell   even  you  HT   your  my  friend   but  ....  this  is  top  secret  stuff   ....sorry 
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #843 on: Dec 02, 2011, 06:04 PM »
Any time Josh. I'm looking forward to ice fishing with you all during Christmas vacation.....Hope we have some ice :-\

If not, you can teach me how to catch those steelhead.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #844 on: Dec 02, 2011, 06:09 PM »
rg  seriously   i  have  never  had  a   year  like  this  .....   good  year  to  come  and   wet  a  line  for  them  ..... 

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #845 on: Dec 02, 2011, 06:41 PM »
By 9 years old, every kid who goes to school should know the difference between their, they're and there and know when and where to use each.    Keep giving kids breaks and they'll end up on Wall St protesting while still trying to figure out why all of their "Participation" trophies, "atta boy" awards and all the years of ego boosting praise from moms and dads means NOTHING !::)
  Nip it in the bud !   

Are you friggin kidding me Special Ed? I cannot believe you are correcting a young anglers grammar online, and in front of all his peers? Shame on you, As a teacher, you should know better... ( or is it no better?).  ??? I personally am not impressed at all. I think an apology is due.

fishhead4268

• Have rod will travel
« Reply #846 on: Dec 02, 2011, 09:58 PM »
Since this thread is about flies I will put a few up that have been working well for me over the past few weeks and today as we went 4-5, one fish being a brown about 11lbs.  All fish done on the pin, all fish on artificials (beads, Flies,) all fished released unharmed

This SMASHER in this color has been the go to fly this year, specially if the sun is in and out thruout the day, Dark blue if the sun stayed out

This size 8 woolly has been great on the browns!!

The making of the Triple Clay Minnow

In the water its a toatally different animal, the crystal flash as the tail & lime hackle makes it CHROME CANDY

The Double Purp

The wingman has done ok when the water came up on the swing

A look inside my Egg patern box, the must haves!!!
EAT, SLEEP, FISH, REPEAT.. I FISH THEREFORE I AM!!  In search of Hedy Mogin steelhead & Browns from Black River west to Ohio catch and realease!! Always lookin for panfish for the freezer!!  Take a kid fishing, it will make him smile and you proud your passing on a great sport!!!!

trapper2000

« Reply #847 on: Dec 02, 2011, 10:32 PM »
very  nice  fishhead  !  as  always  ,  thanks  for  the  share   man ,   when   you  get  time  off  we  need  to  go   fishing  bro  i miss  ya   ;D

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #848 on: Dec 03, 2011, 08:23 AM »
nice looking flys man  ;)

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #849 on: Dec 03, 2011, 11:50 AM »
Any time Josh. I'm looking forward to ice fishing with you all during Christmas vacation.....Hope we have some ice :-\

If not, you can teach me how to catch those steelhead.

RG
Ill teach you steelhead fishing anytime Bob! And im looking forward to ice fishing with you too! Now if Old Man Winter would already show up and give us snnow and ice..!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

trapper2000

« Reply #850 on: Dec 03, 2011, 11:57 AM »
JR  if  you  say  old  man   RG  and  i  get  confussed    which  of  us   your  talking  too ... now  if  a  women  said   hot  old  man   ....we  would  all  know  she  was  talking  to  me  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #851 on: Dec 03, 2011, 12:06 PM »
You wearing electric socks Trap ???

3 more weeks Josh ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #852 on: Dec 03, 2011, 02:25 PM »
You wearing electric socks Trap ???

3 more weeks Josh ;D

RG

naaaa   my feet  been  numb  for  years  now  lol  .....  but   it's  rocking  RG   seriously  

hey  fishhead  are  you  using  diamond  braid  on the  sucker  spawn?

KingPerch

« Reply #853 on: Dec 03, 2011, 05:44 PM »
JR  if  you  say  old  man   RG  and  i  get  confussed    which  of  us   your  talking  too ... now  if  a  women  said   hot  old  man   ....we  would  all  know  she  was  talking  to  me  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
:w00t: :w00t: Crazy 'Ol Buzzard!!--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishhead4268

• Have rod will travel
« Reply #854 on: Dec 03, 2011, 07:04 PM »
No Diamond Braid Trap.  Want to do some fishin, just always on the river, in the woods, get things ready for winter, really want the ice to come quick!!  Fishing and hunting has been great fun and very productive !!!! We all will do alot of ice fishin this year!!! Check out these hot flies 8)

Red Shadow, comin up with names for the flies after so many paterns where junk, didnt produce, then you get a really good one that is the nuts and its kool to name it!!!  This is a straw body so it fishes alot different..

Got to have STONE FLIES!!!  size 8, 10, & 12s.   
EAT, SLEEP, FISH, REPEAT.. I FISH THEREFORE I AM!!  In search of Hedy Mogin steelhead & Browns from Black River west to Ohio catch and realease!! Always lookin for panfish for the freezer!!  Take a kid fishing, it will make him smile and you proud your passing on a great sport!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.