FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472060 times)

elrodalonzo

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #4605 on: Apr 17, 2018, 06:48 AM »
Crazy wind.  Had a big tree go down thankfully away from all my buildings.  Electric went out 5 times on sunday then was out all day yesterday.  Good job by all the guys working to get it back on they had their hands full.  Amazing how I've become "modernized" and take this electric for granted.  Cant do anything now without it! Wouldn't be so bad if the weather didn't suck.  Looks like light at the end of the tunnel finally for next week.  Lets go fishing!!!!!!!!!!

buckethead

« Reply #4606 on: Apr 17, 2018, 01:03 PM »
Went back to camp this morning to finish up a couple of little jobs,still no electricity.

Barry Bivens

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #4607 on: Apr 19, 2018, 10:56 PM »
looks like we've finally got a break in the weather comming. lets hope it lasts.   Sully...

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #4608 on: Apr 20, 2018, 06:25 AM »
🤞🏻
Nice job findin em

big_guy_13021

« Reply #4609 on: Apr 20, 2018, 06:59 AM »
🤔🤔🤔

PerchEyes

« Reply #4610 on: Apr 20, 2018, 01:21 PM »
Any Oneida bullheads caught yet???

Thanks,
PercEyes

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #4611 on: Apr 20, 2018, 03:31 PM »
I haven’t been out for the bullheads yet. I’m going to try Sunday and Monday night for them though. I have heard a few rumors of guys catching them in Oneida past couple weeks
Nice job findin em

scout57

« Reply #4612 on: Apr 21, 2018, 05:39 AM »
Well fellers, I think we finally made it to spring.......we might be ok from here on out :clapping:

scout57

« Reply #4613 on: Apr 21, 2018, 05:47 AM »
oops....just looked at the extended forecast......cooler than normal temps for awhile, but not snowy and cold.....just gotta grin and bear it I guess....coldest april in 75 years...... :'(

elrodalonzo

« Reply #4614 on: Apr 21, 2018, 05:55 AM »
Hopefully the snow is over for this year.  Getting a little old. Any idea when they put the docks in?

Dug1898

« Reply #4615 on: Apr 21, 2018, 07:45 AM »
I remember standing inline at the Gun Show a couple of years ago in a wicked cold snow storm...

soo cold I had to go back and get my jacket from the jeep...Not today though!! 8)
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

PerchEyes

« Reply #4616 on: Apr 21, 2018, 09:04 PM »
I haven’t been out for the bullheads yet. I’m going to try Sunday and Monday night for them though. I have heard a few rumors of guys catching them in Oneida past couple weeks

Thanks Deadeyez,
Hopefully the warmer weather over the next few days start them running.

Percheyes

filetandrelease

« Reply #4617 on: Apr 22, 2018, 06:59 AM »
A bud from PA sent me this pic of his son with a nice tiger from 1 of his streams

probie

« Reply #4618 on: Apr 22, 2018, 10:59 AM »
Been fishing Oneida the last several years and have pretty good program down except for the opener.... always have a couple of buddies up to help open camp and never have much success with the eyes... we end up loading up on panfish as a backup but would really love to increase my odds of dropping walleye fillets in the fryer this year... any suggestions?, can PM if you want.  Not looking for your honey hole, just general advice to increase my chances... thanks!

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #4619 on: Apr 22, 2018, 12:02 PM »
I don't fish Oneida, but remember, the opener is ONE day of fishing. The conditions are all stacked against us. Water is still cold, the fish can be just about anywhere. They are still re-coping from the spawn....the list goes on. At least on that first day we have lots to blame it on if we don't catch a walleye. As the season goes on that list gets shorter and shorter until we can only blame ourselves for a fishless day. Opening day for me, over many years has been "hit or miss" with more misses than hits but it never stopped me from going out. Good Luck and enjoy your day on the water...h2l

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.