FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: LOST & FOUND...  (Read 3725 times)

SizeMatters

• Shut up and fish!!
Re: LOST & FOUND...
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2018, 02:45 PM »
Yo Guys & Gals,

Back about a month ago, I related to you the old felt fishing hat I had inadvertently left sitting on the pipe bollard at Kring's Point boat launch . Well it seams a friend of a friend who fishes Kring's Point frequently, checked with the park office and he noticed an old felt hat in the lost and found. The park attendant had noticed it and brought it in to the office. My friend's friend, EDDY, noticed it and gave the hat to my friend Hacket who in turn brought it back to me. Quite the lengthy trip for an old felt fishing hat.

Funny how these old sentimental objects mean so much to us. Thank you to all involved in the return of  my old felt fishing hat.  I promise to take better care of it in the future.
Another chapter in the story which makes a great fishing hat!
Bigger isn't always better but Size definitely Matters!

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2018, 06:27 PM »
Hey fellas...here's a good one, few years back i was fishin at a local early spot for gills & crappie and left my little tackle box on the railing...well, after going back next day it was gone.....go ahead few weeks when i was delivering meals on wheels to a very nice black couple and "Charlie" said "try one of these jigs...i've had good luck with it." he brought out the box....was my box, i asked him if he found it at larkins...and told him what happened...he gracially gave it back but i emptied half of it back to him along with the hot jigs.
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

JerryofWNY

• Get involved with your local club!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2018, 10:00 AM »
Hey fellas...here's a good one, few years back i was fishin at a local early spot for gills & crappie and left my little tackle box on the railing...well, after going back next day it was gone.....go ahead few weeks when i was delivering meals on wheels to a very nice black couple and "Charlie" said "try one of these jigs...i've had good luck with it." he brought out the box....was my box, i asked him if he found it at larkins...and told him what happened...he gracially gave it back but i emptied half of it back to him along with the hot jigs.
icejohn

Love it. That's one for the books.
"Most folks are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be."....Abe Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.