FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT  (Read 6164 times)

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
Re: NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
« Reply #45 on: Aug 20, 2018, 04:01 PM »
would love to learn more about shroomin,  i have only found puffballs near me but have never tried to find any other kinds, I would have no idea where to begin
done dirt cheap!

fishinator

« Reply #46 on: Aug 20, 2018, 05:12 PM »
would love to learn more about shroomin,  i have only found puffballs near me but have never tried to find any other kinds, I would have no idea where to begin
puffballs make excellent pizza crust. Just slice about an inch thick, drizzle with olive oil and seasoning then grill until most  of the moisture is gone. Then top like a pizza and toss back on the grill. Taste like an extra, extra, extra mushroom pizza!

indianahooker

« Reply #47 on: Aug 21, 2018, 05:42 AM »
deeds just read on the net.  there are safe ones to pic that are easily identified.  chicken and hen are 2 other common wild shrooms that are safe to pick.  just stay away from the ones that have lookalike poison cousins. read up on them this winter.  watch the " learn your land"(i think its called) videos on boobtube.  that kid knows his stuff!

the health benefits of shrooms is unreal too, when you get to learning about them!

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #48 on: Aug 21, 2018, 06:22 AM »

Start off by buying a few books and then taking a walk and see if you can  identify them. High grounds, low grounds, fields, etc. Tree types, grass, shrub all make a difference. As always, post what you find on here and I would be glad to help you identify them. I have been shrooming for over 25 years now and its a common part of my diet. Take a look at my recent post.
Wicked Wec

Gartoon

« Reply #49 on: Aug 24, 2018, 06:11 PM »
deeds just read on the net.  there are safe ones to pic that are easily identified.  chicken and hen are 2 other common wild shrooms that are safe to pick.  just stay away from the ones that have lookalike poison cousins. read up on them this winter.  watch the " learn your land"(i think its called) videos on boobtube.  that kid knows his stuff!

the health benefits of shrooms is unreal too, when you get to learning about them!
learn your land :thumbup_smilie:

Gartoon

« Reply #50 on: Aug 24, 2018, 06:12 PM »
&t=3s

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.