FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: LAKE BRUCE  (Read 2779 times)

abishop

Re: LAKE BRUCE
« Reply #15 on: Apr 21, 2019, 04:17 PM »
Directly across from the camping grounds at the point. Not sure of the directions. room for a few rigs.
This is where I will be putting in from now on. I am tired of getting my intake ports clogged up with all that muck. Always have to blow out ports cause of debris from water pump outlet. NO MORE. Going to give it a try in am. Anyone else??? Haven't been in a few weeks. Have to see if the bite or size has improved any.

charlys1954

« Reply #16 on: Apr 21, 2019, 05:52 PM »
I use my trolling motor until I get out of the channel.

Not sure of your direction so I added a photo. Is it accros from the campground on that side or across the lake shown in top/right part of photo.

I'm a "Born in Ind" Redneck and proud of it

abishop

« Reply #17 on: Apr 21, 2019, 07:09 PM »
I use my trolling motor until I get out of the channel.

Not sure of your direction so I added a photo. Is it accros from the campground on that side or across the lake shown in top/right part of photo.

Been there over a hundred times in the past 15 years. Yes, this is where to pay to park.

charlys1954

« Reply #18 on: Apr 21, 2019, 11:57 PM »
I don't know where its at that's why I added the map with question marks pointing to a location.

I'll ask again, is it right next to the campground on the campground side or across the lake shown in top/right part of my photo.
I'm a "Born in Ind" Redneck and proud of it

abishop

« Reply #19 on: Apr 22, 2019, 05:57 AM »
I don't know where its at that's why I added the map with question marks pointing to a location.

I'll ask again, is it right next to the campground on the campground side or across the lake shown in top/right part of my photo.
Across from the camp, right hand top pic.

abishop

« Reply #20 on: Apr 22, 2019, 02:44 PM »
Caught 7 crappie (all small), and 2 musky. Saw 1 probably around 32 inches. Never seen the other guessing 40 bent the hook straight. Both ramps were full. More boats than I ever saw there.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.