FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Did some scouting this morning...  (Read 8716 times)

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
Re: Did some scouting this morning...
« Reply #60 on: Apr 10, 2019, 03:28 PM »
  I’m in the trades and I can tell you that it doesn’t matter to me what race/creed the guy is as long as he shows up everyday does his job an there are no complaints.

Agreed... don't care where you came from, as long as your work ethic is proper and you have a tax i.d. number I'm good...

zwiggles

« Reply #61 on: Apr 10, 2019, 03:47 PM »
  I’m in the trades and I can tell you that it doesn’t matter to me what race/creed the guy is as long as he shows up everyday does his job an there are no complaints.

I worked landscaping/nursery management out in Washington one winter with a whole bunch of illegals from south of the border. I’ve never been around a kinder, or harder working group of guys. It was the people who looked like me who were infuriating to work with.

Roccus

« Reply #62 on: Apr 10, 2019, 04:19 PM »
I worked landscaping/nursery management out in Washington one winter with a whole bunch of illegals from south of the border. I’ve never been around a kinder, or harder working group of guys. It was the people who looked like me who were infuriating to work with.

Ain't that the truth.

Seahunt

• Coffin Dodger @ IS
« Reply #63 on: Apr 10, 2019, 07:43 PM »
When things get to big and go “corporate” that’s when it hits the fan and the skinny jean kids that look like there lower half is part blue heron jump in on the gravy train. They have cool beard gel and a Vespa scooter and can tell you what kind of butterfly climaxed on the coffee bean in there drink but they have a safe space in moms basement to protect them from reality still.

Sad part is it’s my generation, and it’s embarrassing how many basements are occupied
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Well, we could talk about the parents, educators and all the way up to that Santa, north of us and his buddies that want to guarantee a free pass to fantasy land for ALL.... :whistling: 
It basically comes down to work ethic!
Like it or not, we're just too many generations off the farm!

BTW Stealth, I'm absolutely certain that you saved you and your boss a lot of time and aggravation. I would have done the very same.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #64 on: Apr 11, 2019, 02:52 PM »
That’s just it I think, I was born into the farm, a working angus beef one at that. I guess I’m not up with the times and they’re not in touch with reality of how there ancestors made it far enough for them to be here in the first place.
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.