FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: March Highlights and Winter Summary  (Read 2340 times)

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
Re: March Highlights and Winter Summary
« Reply #15 on: Apr 04, 2019, 01:57 PM »
Sounds good, Mike.  We found that it was easier to have the little ones on ice than open water.....if we could keep my son from sticking his entire arm down the holes and getting wet almost to his shoulders!

I guess it's the uncertainty (more for some than others!) that keeps us coming back for more.   I'd like to get out for a brief period this weekend; however, the search for a house will take priority over the search for fish.   With the little guy a bit more mobile, I'm looking forward to exposing him to some fishing though he won't be participating per se.  Goal 1 is to keep him out of the water with showing him a fish being a very close second.   He's already developing an appreciation for being outside and I'm loving it.

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
« Reply #16 on: Apr 04, 2019, 06:31 PM »
Heck of a report Jim. You tied into some amazing fish.
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

NBourque

• Bruce slayer
« Reply #17 on: Apr 05, 2019, 06:15 AM »
Great pics as always Jim. Very impressive getting all those nice fish thru the winter months. Who needs ice fishing lol.

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
« Reply #18 on: Apr 05, 2019, 04:37 PM »
No worries about slush either :laugh:

Great pics as always Jim. Very impressive getting all those nice fish thru the winter months. Who needs ice fishing lol.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.