FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Upper Valley Area Boat Storage?  (Read 836 times)

bassin212

Upper Valley Area Boat Storage?
« on: Apr 03, 2019, 12:11 PM »
I don't post a ton on here, but am very active on Ice Shanty. Anyways, the good news is my girlfriend and I are thinking about buying a condo in Eastman Village, Grantham NH. Bad news is apparently my 16ft boat is too big to store anywhere. Anyone have any recommendations on places to keep it? I don't really want to break the bank. I will be keeping it in Southern Nh at my parents house during the winter months. 

thanks for your help! I'll be looking for some fishing buddies in the area as well, feel free to shoot me a PM. I typically go for bass in the open water months, but would like to learn how to troll and Jig for Lakers.

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
Re: Upper Valley Area Boat Storage?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2019, 12:44 PM »
I would talk to some self storage places. If it's during the summer, they often have outdoor options and those places have cameras. Look for one with limited/card access. Other than that I got no idea unless you want to rent a slip somewhere and that will cost money. I spend a lot of time trolling Sunapee, check in with me in another 2 or 3 weeks and maybe we can hook up.

bassin212

Re: Upper Valley Area Boat Storage?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2019, 10:21 AM »
Jethro, thanks for the reply. I'll check out some outdoor storage options. I'd love to learn the ropes on Sunapee and will take you up on that offer in a couple weeks.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.