FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: She’s alive  (Read 2550 times)

jibbs

She’s alive
« on: Apr 07, 2019, 08:56 AM »
What a great ice fishing season but now it’s time

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: She’s alive
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2019, 09:14 AM »
Your telling me. Cant wait to cast from the front deck. But you got some nice bass this winter. Hope you have a great summer season..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2019, 02:57 PM »
Me too... Back in the driveway... Got them ready yesterday, sorted storage and safety gear, fired them on muffs, they stay plugged in year round so batteries are ready, serviced the trailer bearings... Ready for the season. Wanted to get out today but just too much to do around the house... tomorrow after work I think. Good luck out there!!

ScotNH

« Reply #3 on: Apr 07, 2019, 05:35 PM »

I had unwrapped mine and put in the garage a few weeks ago to get a head start on some projects. Now that the projects are done, I pulled it out and fired it up. Just need to register it, and then find some open water.

Roccus

« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2019, 08:23 AM »
Mine too, unwrapped it yesterday,  out the tires on the trailer, she needs a little paint touch up and bottom paint, I have to winch her out of here cage and onto the driveway

Roccus

« Reply #5 on: Apr 08, 2019, 08:24 AM »

DT5150

« Reply #6 on: Apr 11, 2019, 09:50 AM »
i partially unwrapped mine, just cut the back open so i could get in there and start working. this way, i can slide the wrap forward on the wood frame while i'm working and then slide it back when i'm done to cover it back up. working really well.

i've got a few projects to do, but first i wanted to replace the bad sending unit in my main tank. that's done, now i just need to install some access panels in the floor (so i don't have to rip this all apart again if i have another sending unit go bad) and put the floor back together. i also cut about 3" of excess hose off of the vents, hoping that cures the "painfully slow to fill with gas" problem. gas would come spewing out of the vents if i pumped it in there too fast. it would take forever to gas it up trickling it in there.

next will be adding support to the hardtop mounts. the top rocks back and forth when i hit waves at speed. need to secure it and brace it up a little better.

i'll be adding an itroll throttle controller to the kicker, just need to get one first.

silicon the windows to stop some leaks.

and a few other minor things as well.. and give it a good bath inside! the shop shrink wrapped it last fall without asking when i brought it in to get winterized. i wanted to fix a few things and clean/dry everything out before having it wrapped, but it didn't work out that way.

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #7 on: Apr 11, 2019, 10:31 AM »
Mines unwrapped, big project been going on...

You guys get your stickers yet? I have no idea what the process is at the Boat Desk on Hazen Drive... I sent both boat registrations in at the same time, at least a month ago. Last week the sticker comes for the boat getting the new decks, which will be out of commission for at least another two weeks. Check still not deposited for my smaller boat. Very much confused. I waited at least a month last year too.

TheCrittaC

« Reply #8 on: Apr 11, 2019, 10:56 AM »
get your stickers yet? I have no idea what the process is at the Boat Desk on Hazen Drive... I sent both boat registrations in at the same time, at least a month ago. Last week the sticker comes for the boat getting the new decks, which will be out of commission for at least another two weeks. Check still not deposited for my smaller boat. Very much confused. I waited at least a month last year too.

I've never had a problem going to town hall. Walk in, cut a check and walk out with the stickers and registration.

jibbs

« Reply #9 on: Apr 11, 2019, 11:29 AM »
Just go to a town hall
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Jethro

« Reply #10 on: Apr 11, 2019, 12:13 PM »
I certainly will next year.

Roccus

« Reply #11 on: Apr 11, 2019, 01:10 PM »
i partially unwrapped mine, just cut the back open so i could get in there and start working. this way, i can slide the wrap forward on the wood frame while i'm working and then slide it back when i'm done to cover it back up. working really well.

Definitely check the vent. Also make  sure no critters have made a nest in the vent screen, they seem to be a favorite mud wasp nesting spot. .some boat tanks have poorly designed filler nevks, hopefully yours isn't one of them.good luck.

i've got a few projects to do, but first i wanted to replace the bad sending unit in my main tank. that's done, now i just need to install some access panels in the floor (so i don't have to rip this all apart again if i have another sending unit go bad) and put the floor back together. i also cut about 3" of excess hose off of the vents, hoping that cures the "painfully slow to fill with gas" problem. gas would come spewing out of the vents if i pumped it in there too fast. it would take forever to gas it up trickling it in there.

next will be adding support to the hardtop mounts. the top rocks back and forth when i hit waves at speed. need to secure it and brace it up a little better.

i'll be adding an itroll throttle controller to the kicker, just need to get one first.

silicon the windows to stop some leaks.

and a few other minor things as well.. and give it a good bath inside! the shop shrink wrapped it last fall without asking when i brought it in to get winterized. i wanted to fix a few things and clean/dry everything out before having it wrapped, but it didn't work out that way.

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
« Reply #12 on: Apr 11, 2019, 01:12 PM »
I got mine back the next day after I posted I was waiting... I sent the 3 all n 1 envelope and got the 3 back in 1 envelope... They are getting slower for sure.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #13 on: Apr 11, 2019, 03:01 PM »
Sweet! That inspired me to share a pic of me in my chariot just now

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Jethro

« Reply #14 on: Apr 11, 2019, 03:03 PM »
Oh nice ride, and a Black Cherry Kickstart- world star!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.