FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Quabbin Opener  (Read 2652 times)

lowaccord66

Re: Quabbin Opener
« Reply #15 on: Apr 19, 2019, 08:27 AM »
Matt, let me know.  I'm always game for the smallies.  Finding the lakers and salmon without electronics in the rental is pretty tough.  Might be able to rig up my ice fishing electronics so they'd somewhat work.  With that said, no way will I wait in line for hours for one of the boats.  I'm game to use a vaca day to avoid the crowds/lines.

Follow the non rentals and troll meat close to shore.  Dont be afraid to bump bottom.  Ive slayed in the rental without electronics.  The lakers and salmon are shallow and close to shore!

zwiggles

« Reply #16 on: Apr 19, 2019, 09:52 AM »
wet and windy for sat

A nice salmon chop, and cloud cover might get them up and active.

SalmonAndStriper Stalker

• landlocked salmon,stripers,lake trout,trout,bass
« Reply #17 on: Apr 19, 2019, 10:49 AM »
2in of rain might sink the rentals. Good luck to anyone who makes it out

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #18 on: Apr 19, 2019, 10:58 AM »
I have a bass tourney tomorrow. Should be FUN!!!! Let it rain.
Wicked Wec

Baitbucket

« Reply #19 on: Apr 19, 2019, 03:29 PM »
Hows it going fellas!

Ill be out there sunday and all of next week (took vaca). Im skipping saturday with the forecast calling for Rain, thunderstorms and gusts up to 30mph. I dont want to be that guy in the paper everyone calls an idiot for sinking his boat going out in conditions like that lol.

Matt, shoot me a PM if you want to get out one day next week.

Saturday:
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 69. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

lowaccord66

« Reply #20 on: Apr 22, 2019, 02:46 PM »

That and shallow.  I flyfished instead...glad I did.

ICEHOLE

« Reply #21 on: Apr 23, 2019, 04:16 AM »
Hows it going fellas!

Ill be out there sunday and all of next week (took vaca). Im skipping saturday with the forecast calling for Rain, thunderstorms and gusts up to 30mph. I dont want to be that guy in the paper everyone calls an idiot for sinking his boat going out in conditions like that lol.

Matt, shoot me a PM if you want to get out one day next week.

Saturday:
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 69. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
I'd love to go out this week but this is my busiest week in a while only day I can fish all day is Saturday. Thanks for the offer Will
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

ICEHOLE

« Reply #22 on: Apr 23, 2019, 04:18 AM »
Matt, let me know.  I'm always game for the smallies.  Finding the lakers and salmon without electronics in the rental is pretty tough.  Might be able to rig up my ice fishing electronics so they'd somewhat work.  With that said, no way will I wait in line for hours for one of the boats.  I'm game to use a vaca day to avoid the crowds/lines.
I will keep u in mind soon for a day
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.