FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ice is off now time to get ready to open water fish just found this website  (Read 3661 times)

medicfisherman

:DHello everyone.  Just found this website off of Ice shanty.com.  The ice is gone now and soon it will be time to hit the water in the boat for fsh

khaaxma

We still have lots of ice in northern Michigan, but I will be fishing open water quite soon. Welcome to this site . . . I'm sure you will find some very interesting topics when you stop in for a look.
I am blessed to live in a location where the fishing is great and the people are nice!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team

I still have 60 or so days till ice out...................
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Madpuppy

• HOWASAPA
Welcome Medic, I just moved over from IS a while back. I am def ready for open water, went out on the Missouri last week and did a little trammel netting. We ended up with about a 100lbs. of Carp for the smoker. Where do you call home here in the Husker state?
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM,
THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

fishbucket08

just found this site myself.  loved the iceshanty site.  the walleye bite has been tremendous so far this year.  Have caught more 20 plus inchers this year than I did all last year.   I know Im going to hear about it but here goes they were prespawn females.   (  25.5",22" 21.5",20")   Now the weather is changing.  Im really dissappoited.  My son has some time from school and I wont be able to get him into some.  welcome to the site. 

Madpuppy

• HOWASAPA
Medic made his one post and went on vacation, anyone in Nebraska been out fishing yet? Little slow on the Nebraska forum, start chimin' in boys!!!
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM,
THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

fishbucket08

noticed its really slow from nebraska.   Been fishing til the cold spell.  Nice walleye action now that has gone south again.  Did get one more 18 incher before the front came in.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.