FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: This looks pleasant  (Read 3020 times)

jacksmelt

Re: This looks pleasant
« Reply #15 on: Aug 10, 2018, 08:10 AM »
lol. thats why i compost it 1st. same as letting cow manure age and breakdown. hell, the farmers use the sludge from the sewer treatment plants as fertilizer! its the piles of black stuff on the edge of fields. notice no one talks about that. ;)
PARADISE IS A 5LB. SALMON ON A 5WT. FLYROD!!

woodchip1

« Reply #16 on: Aug 10, 2018, 11:09 AM »
That's our problem with our waters around  ,Some people don, t know  $$$$$$it

deerhunter

« Reply #17 on: Aug 11, 2018, 10:37 AM »
ha. I did a job at that plant in Burlington vt installing a liquid oxygen tank. filled up some boxes with that fertilizer. brought it home and put it around some shrubs in the yard . worked great. didn't put any in veggie garden though.

taxid

« Reply #18 on: Aug 11, 2018, 10:56 AM »
How many of you knew the biggest polluter historically in this country is the government? Heck I even lived on a military post where the soil around the quarters I lived in ended up being a superfund clean up site! Something to do with a chemical they used around the foundations. No cancer yet but did wonder why the pumpkins I planted never grew pumpkins.  ;D

And don't even get me started on who decided it was a good idea to stock nonnative fish all over the country via railroad cars. The common carp was planted with the blessings of the U.S. department of Interior.  Was supposed to be the greatest gamefish there ever was! Granted they are fun but they have diplaced native fish and rawl up the water with their rooting for invertebrates. 
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.