FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gov. Mills Order OK’s Fishing  (Read 3400 times)

gamefisher

Re: Gov. Mills Order OK’s Fishing
« Reply #15 on: Apr 05, 2020, 05:21 AM »
. BTW, Governor Mills  is an avid fisherman!  :thumbup_smilie: :flag: :flex:

But she's obviously not a golfer,  bring back LePage. 8)

CF

« Reply #16 on: Apr 05, 2020, 07:30 AM »
But she's obviously not a golfer,  bring back LePage. 8)

I don’t really get the golf thing myself, BUT i believe Mills took the action on advisement from health professionals, like Dr. Shah! I can only think, not being a golfer, that there is more likelihood of close human contact and handling of gear by multiple people. Whereas, fishing is generally easily a solitary and or family thing. I saw a couple guys meet up Saturday morning at a store parking lot with separate vehicles and trailed boats, both with kids in tow!

Personally, I wouldn’t mind seeing more golfers out and off the water! hehe

Anyway, I MUCH prefer Mills calm conscious cognizant deliberate action to a reactionary loud mouth. We, MAINE shall have less deaths form this than we would have under the loud mouth. I prefer the measured informed responsible action to load mouths, be it in The Blaine House or The White House.

I sincerely thank Governor Janet Mills for informing us so that there is no question as to what we may do safely, rationally  and that fishing is first among the allowable in the section of activities!!!

I’ll be doing some fishing over that next few days! Looking forward to THAT!!!

Thank YOU, Governor, for your careful and thoughtful leadership!    :tipup: :thumbup_smilie: :flag:
Formerly CLAMFARMER

fish wayniac

« Reply #17 on: Apr 05, 2020, 07:41 AM »
I like the idea of being able to fish. I think it will be hard to have 6 ft of separation in a boat though. On the job site I have been wearing mask, sanitizing tools etc! Really serious about not catching covid19 . I’m not sure it’s a good idea to troll in a boat with a friend. Not sure if I would be written a ticket , I guess I could wear gloves and a mask . Hmmm!

CF

« Reply #18 on: Apr 05, 2020, 08:56 AM »
I like the idea of being able to fish. I think it will be hard to have 6 ft of separation in a boat though. On the job site I have been wearing mask, sanitizing tools etc! Really serious about not catching covid19 . I’m not sure it’s a good idea to troll in a boat with a friend. Not sure if I would be written a ticket , I guess I could wear gloves and a mask . Hmmm!
I won’t be taking anyone. I mentioned, the folks I saw meeting to fish had separate trucks and boats. I think that works.
Formerly CLAMFARMER

gamefisher

« Reply #19 on: Apr 05, 2020, 12:53 PM »
I don’t really get the golf thing myself, BUT i believe Mills took the action on advisement from health professionals, like Dr. Shah! I can only think, not being a golfer, that there is more likelihood of close human contact and handling of gear by multiple people. Whereas, fishing is generally easily a solitary and or family thing. I saw a couple guys meet up Saturday morning at a store parking lot with separate vehicles and trailed boats, both with kids in tow!

Personally, I wouldn’t mind seeing more golfers out and off the water! hehe

Anyway, I MUCH prefer Mills calm conscious cognizant deliberate action to a reactionary loud mouth. We, MAINE shall have less deaths form this than we would have under the loud mouth. I prefer the measured informed responsible action to load mouths, be it in The Blaine House or The White House.

I sincerely thank Governor Janet Mills for informing us so that there is no question as to what we may do safely, rationally  and that fishing is first among the allowable in the section of activities!!!

I’ll be doing some fishing over that next few days! Looking forward to THAT!!!

Thank YOU, Governor, for your careful and thoughtful leadership!    :tipup: :thumbup_smilie: :flag:

Obviously a Democrat, not an ounce of difference of stepping off the hiking trail 6' to let another family pass vs playing golf with your family and staying 6' away from another group, no flags, no carts.  Word on the street is Paul is going to make another run at the Blaine House.  There are alot of people out in boats this weekend in the Belgrades as well as hiking in the Kennebec Highlands,  all a good thing.  Its recreation in its many different forms that will preserve people's sanity through this virus.

Water temperatures 38-40, fishing slow.  A few warm days will help. :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.