MFF US Northeast > Massachusetts

carp fishing

<< < (2/3) > >>

bassfisher32:
smoke another trout finder we would have taken you but your shaddow was around

troutfinder22:
thats a bunch of crap she was home and in bed bye12 (she had to work in the morn)  U dont here me complaining about your shadow  ( FB

bassfisher32:
mine hase been in huston for thee weeks whats to complane about  i havent fished this much in years and i still have 12 days left ;D

mullen2525:
theres a little pond near my house which holds many small carp averaging in the 13 inch range,  I catch these on bobber and worms and bobber and bread balls well the other day we nearly landed a monster(for this pond) of around 20 inches but he snapped the line.  Now the small carp are fun to catch because they are abundant but knowing there are some larger ones here excites me even more. I basically would like some tips on how to catch these small ones but still attract the larger ones every once in  a while.  any tips on rigs or line test that would be suitable to catch larger as well as the smaller fish would be appreciated

jf5:
I think that you can beef up the line test and it wouldn't hurt you that much. My experience with carp has lead me to think that they are not line shy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version