MyFishFinder By Species > Muskellunge

anyone get any muskie yet?

<< < (5/5)

jacksmelt:
sounds like you guys had a great time! what it cost for the trip up there if you dont mind me asking?

Big B Muskies:
excellent deal!!! We booked through "Group On". 5 nights and 4 days of fishing, 17 foot lund with 40hp 4 stroke, fish finder, trolling motor. Large rustic cabin over looking the water with daily maid service. Bring your own food plan. All for $375.00. The owner is John Kuglar and was a great host always asking how we were doing and giving us new spots to fish. He has a portage lake full of small pike and some Huge smallmouth. John says he will honor the group on price all summer.

jacksmelt:
does he have a website? i might be interested in checking it out. you guys heading up there again next summer? maybe, if i can pull it off, book the same time as you guys. make it a m.f.f get together!

Big B Muskies:
Next year we are planning on going to Clarks camp/KC landing. It is on the Indian lake chain just 30 min north of legendary Eagle lake in Ontario. This is more of a numbers lake with many upper 30 to lower 40inch fish with a chance at something bigger. I have heard great reviews about this place and The Fishin Canada Show did a show on this lake system and killed the Muskies. There is also walleye, Lake Trout and bass for when your arms get tired. Anouther lodge we are considering is Jims Cavier lake camp. It is near the Sioux Narrows portion of lake of the woods. If anyone has some input on theses options I would love to hear them...

raate:
got a couple this week...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version