MFF US Southeast > Florida

retired fisherman in Tampa

(1/2) > >>

windwalker:
 Hi guys,
 Moved here from Maine about six months ago. I'm thinking, if I get a boat, I may get heat stroke.  :D  So now I wade in the bay with a fly rod, long sleeve shirt, and a hat. Hanging out around Picnic island.I'll try keeping y'all filled in on my exploits. ;D

stripernut:
Have a great retirement! Just got back today from FL and did some great fishing on the East Coast (this time). Leave some fish for the rest of us!

Mac Attack:
See ya in 5 yrs.
Save a few fish for me.

Jimmy:
Howdy!

I'm down here in Everglades National Park, a few hours south of you.   Awesome fishing here in the 10,000 Islands...  Snook and Tarpon galore.  Fly fishing can be outstanding.

If you ever make it down this way to check out the wilderness, get in touch.  Happy to show you around.  It's an awesome place to own a small, shallow-draft boat.  Options and opportunities are literally unlimited.

windwalker:
 Nice snook Jimmy. Haven't eaten one in over thirty years. Are they still as good? When we first got to Florida, www headed to a place called Flamingo. Used to rent one of there cabins and boats. Not any more? Lots of changes. Laws have changed also.
 Pleased to meet you Jimmy, I'll keep posted on my next trip south, and thanks for the invite.

Paul   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version