MFF US Northeast > Massachusetts

Long Rod Chronicles

<< < (131/164) > >>

papasly:

--- Quote from: lowaccord66 on Apr 19, 2019, 07:02 PM ---Nice job Pat and Mike (I'm ready for Tog, hit me up).  I think they call the bright ones palmino's.

--- End quote ---
Have fun, I got a freezer full of Tog and Black sea bass. Both are delicious.

lowaccord66:
Thats a great brown Pat.  I fished the Farmington Saturday from 730 to 2pm.  Left the euro setup in the truck and fished all streamers. Caught 2 browns.  One small and one similar to the size of the one you just caught.  Made my day.  It was wet all day but the flow were nice.

westernmas:

--- Quote from: lowaccord66 on Dec 06, 2022, 09:12 AM ---Thats a great brown Pat.  I fished the Farmington Saturday from 730 to 2pm.  Left the euro setup in the truck and fished all streamers. Caught 2 browns.  One small and one similar to the size of the one you just caught.  Made my day.  It was wet all day but the flow were nice.

--- End quote ---

Awesome!  Streamers aren't going to get you big numbers but I'll take one big buck brown over several dink stockers any day.

lowaccord66:

--- Quote from: westernmas on Dec 06, 2022, 01:01 PM ---Awesome!  Streamers aren't going to get you big numbers but I'll take one big buck brown over several dink stockers any day.

--- End quote ---

I forgot how much I loved throwing them.  The big brown was in that run we moused together, same run where I slaughtered euro nymphing with you that day.  Theres some untouched big girls down there.

lowaccord66:
Fished 2 to dark yesterday.  Flows were up a bit.  Water was cold!  Not a sniff stripping or swinging streamers.  Was good to be out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version